Ch36 Sun On My Face

9 months later

"I went through a lot of heartache throughout those years, and I lost a lot of people, but I became stronger you know, for my kids." "Of course I mean look at you now, your young, your gorgeous and you have a beautiful family, you inspire so many women, like you go girl." "Yes and I would like to help those out there that are going through what I and a friend of mine went through, so I will be giving money for women, men and children that are victims of trafficking, I want to make sure that for those who have no family, no home are taken care of, I want them to have food and have a home and also be able to get a job, and I also would like to have groups where any and everyone can come and tell there stories and what they went through and how they overcame it to help others."

 "Wow that is amazing you are just an angel, and I love what your doing because this topic is so important people are being ripped from their families and from their homes, and not many people talk about this but we need to because stuff like this is actually happening right now and I'd love to see how your do all of this because it's just amazing. So were getting close to the end of our show, but I have a few questions from a few fans from twitter."

"Okay ask away." "Shirley from Colorado says did you ever give up and try to end your life at some point in time?" "Um yes I did, I was at the point that I could take the pain or the agony anymore. I wanted to end it all, but someone reminded me of what I was fighting for and that I could give up, so I stayed strong for as long as I could ." 

"Amazing yes girl, Johnnie from New Jersey says, your so beautiful how do you look so fit after having two kids, being abused and drugged?" "Well let's just say when I was going through everything, I was actually very thin I couldn't eat, nor sleep but once I escaped I was put in the hospital for a while and they helped me to be healthy again, so now I work out everyday and eat as healthy as possible." "And your doing a damn good job might I say, doesn't she look amazing you guys!" The crowd started cheering and clapping making me giggle.

Alright so last question and I-OOP this is a good one. Emily from Texas wants to know where do you think you would be if you never met Jackson Waters, and do you blame him for everything that happened to you?" I was taken back by this question. I never thought about blaming anyone it just happened, if anything I blamed myself. "All can say is that you may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be. My life changed within a second, and if i'm being honest, I wouldn't know where I'd be if I didn't meet him, he gave me my beautiful daughter, and he protected me, even when he couldn't physically protect me, he was keeping me safe in another way that you wouldn't understand. I don't blame him for anything he gave me everything and loves my other child like his own, I love him forever."

The crowd gives a few ouu and awws making me chuckle a little. "Girl may I say your just blessed because that right there is man and he fine too, girl I wish I had a man like that just look at you glowing and that smile you had when you started talking about him like how you doin sir." "Thank you Wendy haha." "Your welcome sweetie well I wanna thank you for coming to see me, I definitely would love to have you come back and bring Jackson with you next time girl." Yes I would love that so much." I say with a big smile on my face  "Perfect well thank you everyone for coming to Wendy Williams and we'll see you all tomorrow."

After I finished talking with Wendy after filming I headed home to cook diner before Everin and Jackson got home. I can't' believe that he got me to go on the Wendy Williams show. I mean after my first interview I did a couple of more but this was the best thing ever and I couldn't have been more happier everything was good I even stopped going to therapy and the dreams, no, nightmares that I use to have every night, just stopped. I also have been working on something really special to me that I want to surprise Jackson with tonight that I have been working on for a while now, I just hope he likes it. He's been gone for almost a month on a business trip. It was hard being away from him that long but it was a huge opportunity for him and I didn't want him to miss it .