Ch7 Photoshoot

I can't believe that the photo shoot begins today, I was excited that I got up super early to get dressed I was told not to do my hair or makeup because they have people to do that. Yesterday  was crazy, Mr. Valentino made me get a facial, medi-pedi and a wax, and I mean a wax on every part of my body. That shit hurt. I put on my sweatshirt and sweatpants and put my badge around my neck so I could leave but I heard Jackson call my name walking into the living room. "What Jackson."

"I thought I told you no junk food what's with these pizza boxes and what's with that smell please get rid of the candles in your room they smell, and another thing please stop leaving your wet towels on the bathroom floor it's annoying as fuck." I was so ready to go off on this man. "Whatever Jackson" was all I said before I slammed the door. I absolutely hate living with this man and it doesn't help that he works in the same building as me. On my way out the door I ran smack into Cody. "Jeez man you gotta warn someone that your behind them." "Sorry" I brushed the dust off my clothes. Cody just bought a car so he offered to drop me off at work. "So are you ready for your first shoot, I heard your leading it."

"How did you hear about that?" "There's this thing called the internet, you do know that your in one of the most best modeling companies in the New York right? He handed me the phone and there's so many tweets about a new girl being hired by Thee Mr. Valentino and she is the first new girl to have a lead for huge project photo shoot. Wait a minute they don't know who it is yet. I was told this was a small company. This was so confusing. "That makes no sense I thought it was a small company"

"Well you thought wrong sweet cheeks there are so many people that would kill to get a job there, and you got a lead in a photo shoot, your gonna be famous." Famous!? Why is this happening to me,  how could I not know that VDL Models was that big of a company. "Yeah there in partnership with so may others and with your roommate. "No wonder why he works there, it all makes sense now." "Oh my god! This is really happening Cody." I put my hands on my head and took a deep breath. "Relax Anastasia your gonna be great, your super beautiful so how could they not put you as lead." He put his hand on my hand and smiled at me.  I smiled back. I'm gonna tell you the truth, Cody has really been such an amazing friend to me and he always knows when to say the right things to me, I think i'm starting to catch feelings for him. I wonder if he would ever like me back. We arrived at the building and I thanked Cody and got out the car. The second I walked inside all eyes were on me, I was escorted to a room where my group was, they were all getting there makeup and hair done.

I sat down in the chair that had my name it written in sparkles people began working on my hair and makeup. " Hey girl are you ready for today?" Nadonna sat down on her chair next to mine. "Yeah I'm actually pretty nervous I had no idea this company was so famous I thought it was small." "Oh no sweetie we are far from that, plus your the new thing around here social media is already curious to know who you are, your going to blow up after this photo shoot releases especially after they see how beautiful you are." We talked for a good hour Nadonna is from Italy and she's 20 and she's been here in New York  for 5 years now and has been in the company for 2 years and she's Valentino's niece. She has been in magazines, music videos for a lot of celebrities, and she's traveled a lot of places too. 

Our theme for this photo shoot is a tropical jungle theme so they put me on a tropical color bikini with a headpiece that had feathers on it  and they painted streaks of paint on my body, as did everyone else. We went into the room that had all the props up and cameras in every angle. I was up first to do my solo photos, so I did all the poses they wanted me to and did my own. "Excellent job Miss Walker, Valentino will be very impressed with this, alright can we please have all the others come in and join Anastasia." Everyone began to come into the room and we posed for the camera and different things, we were having so much fun that I didn't realize  it was time to quit for today. "Alright guys that's a wrap for today we will continue tomorrow great job" We all clapped and walked back to the changing room to get everything taken off. "Wow Anastasia I just have to say your a natural this project is gonna be a success, your gonna be so popular."  "Thanks Jason."

I put back on my sweatshirt and sweatpants and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. Nadonna asked me If i wanted to go to gym with her and I said yes and waited outside for her. Once she came out we walked to the gym. We got inside and Nadonna told me we get in for free since we work for Valentino. I put my bag in a locker and got on a treadmill. Noticing who was next to me I roll my eyes. "Jackson." "Anastasia." We both gave each other mad looks, until I looked a little lower to notice built body glistening in sweat. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I snapped at me."Fuck you" I snapped back. "Only in your dreams baby." He smirked. "Gross." I rolled my eyes again and put my headphones in beginning to run on the treadmill. Don't get me wrong this man is a total asshole but damn he fine lmao.

But? I don't care he's stupid anyway. I stayed at the gym for a good two hours until I was ready to go, I said bye to Nadonna and took a cab home. I went into my room and decided to order some Papa Johns. I heard the door open and I knew it was Jackson. I grabbed all of my things and ran into the bathroom to take a shower before he did because he's takes forever in the bathroom. Once I got in the shower I heard him banging on the door. "Little shit you knew I was coming to take a shower you did that on purpose!" "You snooze you lose!" I don't care how he feels right now i'm gonna enjoy my shower.

I was in the shower for a good ten minutes when I heard the doorbell ring I knew it was my pizza and I didn't want Jackson to see it so I hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself but in the process slipping and busting my ass. I ran out the bathroom to the door, I quickly grabbed the pizza and Pepsi and slammed the door but Jackson saw it so I ran with quickness back to the bathroom to lock the door, but he ran after me "Come back here!"  he grabbed on to my towel but not realizing the towel began to unwrapped around me it fell to the floor and I've never felt more embarrassed in my life I was completely naked holding a box of pizza and a liter of Pepsi.  "Turn around!!" I screamed at him but his eyes were locked on me for a moment " Whatever." He turned around and folded his arms and I put the food down and grabbed my towel wrapping it back around my body. I've never felt more stupid and embarrassed, I felt a tear fall down my face and couldn't help but cry, I turned around and went into my room slamming the door. I can't believe that happened. Jackson actually saw me naked, no one has ever seen me naked.  I'm so stupid, I don't think I could ever face him again. What am gonna do now. I sat on my bed eating my pizza and crying for the rest of the night until I passed out.

Authors Note: It's gettin gooooood yall. Like and comment <3