Ch18 Gone

Jackson POV

"Look, at me..."

memories of last night played inside my mind, and I open my eyes feeling the warm sun on my face. Instantly thinking of her, I move my arm to her side of the bed only to feel an empty spot. I sit up and and look around to see her suitcase gone. I see a piece of paper on the nightstand so I grab it and read what I says

When nothing seems right, You will always be laced inside my mind...

Anastasia....

She was gone. "Jackson!" I turned my head to see Hailey. "You need to come quick Anastasia's in trouble, meet me in your dad's office." She walked out and got up and to put some clothes on. My heart started to beat fast and worry began to fill me up. I ran to father's office to see him, Hailey, and a few of his men looking at his laptop screen. I walked up to it so see Anastasia in a car with Asher and he's pointing a gun at her. " I recently had camera put in my car in case it ever got broken in or something, but I was reviewing the footage and I saw this. The video doesn't have any audio so we can't hear what he is saying, and i'm i'm scared." I clench my fist feeling my blood boil. "I also checked the camera footage around the house." My father pulled up another video of Anastasia being put into a car. I let this happen. I didn't protect her. I think about last night and how she told me she had to leave. Was this the reason why?

I walk over to wall and throw my fist into it making a hole. "Fuck! This is my fault! If she gets hurt, it'll be because of me!" I should have held her close. I have to find her. "I'll have my men check every surveillance camera to see where that car went. Father said grabbing his gun from his drawer "I'm going to kill him." I say walking away but he put his hand on my shoulder stopping me. "Son, calm down you can't take him down all by yourself, you need to find out where she is." I didn't care, I had to find her. I had to know she was safe. Without her I felt like I couldn't breathe, I felt empty. She didn't deserve to be apart of this.

Asher POV

"I want you to find her. Find my queen and bring her to me, Alive, kill anyone that gets in your way!" "Not a problem sir."

Anastasia POV

"Anastasia wake up, were here." I opened my eyes seeing Tyler sitting next to me. I must have cried myself to sleep and slept the whole plane ride. "I'm gonna drop you off at your apartment to pack because I have important business to take care of. When your finished call me, we will leave tomorrow at 12:00 pm, these two will keep an eye on you while your there okay?" I didn't really have time to think straight. So much stuff was going on and I just felt numb. I got up and the two men escorted me off the plane getting into a car to drive back to my place. We arrived and got out the car. "We'll wait here in case somebody comes just pack your things and get some sleep." I nodded my head, walking inside to get into the elevator. I unlocked the door and walked inside to go into my room. I laid on my pillow thinking about my family. Even though we had our problems, I still loved them. I won't have a mother to talk to about boy problems, or a father to walk me down the aisle if I ever get married. I won't have a family to be there for the most important moments in my life.

I looked down to see my phone light up. It was a message from Cody apologizing for not talking to me for so long. We decided to meet up at his house to talk. I didn't want Tyler's men to see me so I snuck out without them noticing me. I ubered to the address Cody gave me and got out the car walking up to the house, knocking on the door waiting for someone to open it. After a few seconds of waiting, Cody answered the door with a smile on his face. "Hey! I'm glad you came, come on in." I took a step in and took my coat off hanging it on the rack.

"My parents aren't home right now they went on a trip so your good." I nodded my head following him into what looked like the living room. I took a seat on the couch and he sat down beside me handing me a bottle of water. We chilled for a few hours and watched some movies. I think he had a little bit too much too drink because he was acting weird. "So I know I haven't been the best friend lately it's just that I saw how you were acting around Jackson and it kind of made me jealous, you know after I confessed and everything to you and you said you didn't believe in that stuff. I just felt like we were growing apart. I got scared." I can understand where he was coming from. "Cody, you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for, you know that? No one could ever take your place." A smile grew on his face.

"Good, now tell me, what has been going on with you. Did you see your family for the holidays?" Should I tell him? I don't want to bring down the mood or get even more sad than I already am. But he's my friend, he would understand. "Not exactly, you see, after the commercial me and Jackson went to California for business inquires with clothing brands, and I tried to call you to see if you wanted to come along but you weren't answering your phone, and after we got back from the trip, Jackson didn't want me to be here all alone because he was going to Costa Rica, so he took me with hi.." "What?" "Yeah, I met his family, they're lovely people." I could tell in his face that he was upset.

"I came here to see if you were home before we left, but nobody answered. I figured you didn't want to talk but I brought back some pictur...." "So what yo...you and Jackson are like a thing now or whatever?" He stood up. "No it's... it's complicated." "I don't understand I thought you said, you had had feelings for me, how can you feel something for that asshole, I mean come on Anastasia honestly." I didn't know where he was going with this, he was getting mad and scaring me. "Cody I know we talked about this, but it's something I can't explain at the moment." "He threw the glass of wine that was in his hand making me jump back. "What is wrong with you!?"

"I trusted you, you know, your just a whore like all these other bitches." I had enough. I turned around to walk out the door but he grabbed on to my hand. "Wait I didn't mean it Anastasia, please... i'm sorry." I pulled away from his grip. "I didn't just call you here to apologize okay, I really care for you Anastasia, lets...let's just run away okay I can treat you better than he can, I promise, just come with me." Is he serious right now, why is he acting like this he was drunk and it was time for me to go. "I'm sorry Cody, I can't." He pulled my arm pulling me into a kiss. "Cody!,  stop it."' He wouldn't release so I bit down on his lip causing him to push back. "What the fuck is your problem!" "He tries to kiss me again so I slapped him. "You Bitch!" I hear him scream as I run out the door, and I don't stop, I keep running, all the way home.

I got inside slamming my door. At this point I wasn't even sad. I was pissed, pissed that my whole world is turning upside down, and everything I knew was lie. I wanted to just scream and shout. I picked up my phone to call Jackson but I remember what Tyler told me. So I threw my phone leaving it on the ground. I stormed into the kitchen grabbing a glass bottle and throwing it into the wall, and another one. I kept breaking things until there was none left. Trying to catch my breath I start to feel nauseous so I run to the bathroom throwing up. After I finished I cleaned myself up turning on the bath water to take a bath. I got in and closed my eyes letting the hot water relax my muscles.

The next morning I got out of bed and fixed myself breakfast. I still had 3 hours before it was time for Tyler to come get so I packed up all of my clothes and put on something comfortable . As I was getting ready, Jackson came across my mind. I really missed him. Without notice, my feet started walking to his room. I opened the door walking inside. I came across a picture frame of him and his family and it made me smile. I walked over to his bed lying down on it smelling his pillows trying to get his scent. I wonder if he was looking for me or if he didn't care. I missed his arms being wrapped around me. I missed his corny jokes and how he always made me laugh at them. I miss him kissing me.

What if I never see him again, I'll never get to tell him the truth. Maybe it's for the best. I hear a knock on the door so I get up to look out the window to see Tyler's men still in there car so it must be Tyler here. I walk up to the door to open it but I stop once the pounding on the door gets harder. "Tyler?" I say quietly backing away slowly. The knocking stops and I hear the lock on the door being picked. Out of fear I can't move and stand still. My heart begins to beat fast and I hold my breath. My heart stops once I see the person that opens the door. "Did you miss me princess?, it's been a while."

Authors Note: Who do you think it is????

Like and Comment<3