Ch37 The Last Of Me

Don't play song until paragraph 4

Jackson POV

"Did you bring the rings?" I asked Alander as I he finally arrived at the altar. "Now how could the best man forget the rings?" I knew he wouldn't forget but, I was just nervous. Today was finally the day, the day Anastasia becomes my wife, there were so many people here even the press and paparazzi. I never thought that i'd be nervous in front of a camera for the first time. I wanted everything to be perfect for her. That's why I decided to have the wedding surrounded by her favorite thing, she loves nature, everything about it. It was cold and snowing, but that made everything even better. I couldn't wait to see her, in her dress walking down the aisle. Neither of our family were here, but I appreciated everyone that came to support, I knew it would make her smile when she she's everyone. "Dude can you hear me." I snapped out my thought when Alander hit's me upside the head. "Ouch what?" "I said rubbing my head. "It's time they just arrived." My heart begins to race as everyone begins to stand up and wait for her.

Anastasia POV

"Anastasia it's time to go" Lana popped her head in the door as I was doing some last minute touches to my hair. "Can you help me?" She walked it and helped me but a few more pins in my hair to hold it up. "There, it looks great." I stood up only to feel a little kick from my little two soccer players. I took a step in front of the mirror hold my big belly afraid that I might look bad in my dress, I was pregnant with twins and I couldn't have been more happier. "Anastasia don't worry you look beautiful, The most beautiful bride i've ever seen. I was so anxious to see Jackson I spent two days away from him so he could get everything together, I don't even know what everything looks like yet, or who was there. If only my family, and his were there it'd be so perfect. I wiped the small tear that fell down my face off and smiled. I was getting married today to the man I love. I took a deep breath in and was ready to go. 

Lana and some of my friends from texas threw me a bachelorette party last night, and lets just say, they are truly wild women

Lana and some of my friends from texas threw me a bachelorette party last night, and lets just say, they are truly wild women. They all helped me down to the hotel lobby where the limo was waiting for us outside and got in. I t was about a 15 minute drive and we arrived. Once I popped my head out the car I saw the beautiful winter trees as the snow began to fall, and I loved it. We walked into the beautiful looking woods and as we got closer there was a trail of lights we followed I began to feel butterflies in my stomach, because I could feel I was getting closer to him. We arrived to the entrance but there were curtains covering everything. I could hear people talking but couldn't make out who the voices belonged to. "I'm gonna go let them know your hear okay, here your flowers." Lana handed me the bouquet and walk off somewhere leaving me alone. I stood there quietly wondering what was going on until I heard the music play my favorite song and the curtains drew back to reveal the most beautiful I ever saw.