Ch33 Recital

The show was over and Everin did such a beautiful job that it brought tears to my eyes. We were currently walking back outside to car and I was holding Everins hand when we hear shouting coming from behind us. "Where is that bitch!" I turn around to see the man from earlier that I punched. "Your little brat stole my daughters solo!" I looked at Everin and she looked confused. "Miss Viola gave it to me because I did better." "There you have it sir, but i'm not apologizing to you because my daughter is a better dancer than yours. "Nah bitch you better watch your mouth." Asher steps in front of me and Jackson follows behind. 

"Hey I already warned you once about your mouth and how you talk to my wife now walk away before you get hurt, again." "Oh so you think your some tough guy huh come on I can take you right now asshole lets go!" People begin to stare and I get nervous that Ashers going to do something crazy and cause a big scene. Asher throws a punch at the guy and then another one already making him bleed. I pull Everin into my chest to keep her from watching the scene. The guy throws one back at Asher making him almost stumble to the ground. "Yeah bitch that's right you ain't shit and neither is that whore over there and her bitch daughter..." He can't finish his sentence because a gun is pulled out. But instead of it being Ashers, it's someone I didn't expect. "Jackson," I whisper to myself as everyone begins running and screaming.

 "What now little bitch, huh who's the pussy now, you don't know who the fuck your messing with so if you don't wanna die tonight you better keep your mouth shut." "Fuck you, you ain't gonna do shit bitch!" "No but I will." Asher gets in front of Jackson and I close my eyes hearing a gunshot and people panicking even more. "You shot my in the leg you asshole!" Jackson punches the man in the face knocking him completely out and and they both make there way over to me and Everin. He grabs onto my arm yanking me over to the car and I don't say a word because I don't want to risk getting in trouble. The car ride was quiet but intense. I knew why Asher was pissed but why was Jackson?

We arrived back home and me and Everin went inside first. I already knew why, Asher was probably going ask someone to find out about that man and kill him, I didn't want to be apart of the conversation. Everin was so tired so I took her to her room and gave her a warm bath. I put her in her pajamas and laid her down in her bed giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you mommy, thanks for coming to my dance recital." "I love you to baby I told you I wouldn't miss it, get some sleep." I walk out of the room and slowly close the door slowly.  Backing up I run into Jackson and he looks angry. "Are you okay?"

 "Get to your room now and pretend your sleep." He whisper to me. "Why what's wrong?" "Just pretend to be sleep and he wont do anything go hurry he's drunk if he does something I don't know what i'll do, please go." "Okay." Now panicking I quickly make my way to my room and hop out of my dress and into a small nightgown. Hearing Ashers voice from the hallway my heart drops and I try to run over to the bed, but he opens the door before I make it.  "Princess, I was looking for you haha." His words are slurred and he has a glass in his hand with a bottle. "You know I've been thinking about something lately, you've been acting a little rebellious these past couple of days, what you did earlier was so hot, and I've been trying to control myself but I think its time we spend some time together you know." 

I look over at the door and he makes eye contact with me, so I think fast and try to run to the door but he catches up with me and grabs me by the arm dragging me to the bed. "No please stop!" I scream and kick at him trying to get free dreading what was about to happen. He throws me on to the bed and gives me a slap to the face. "Now I got a little something for you, just to take you off the edge for a little while. 

He reaches over to his night stand and picks up a piece of paper with powder on it. "Take this." I raise my hand up to keep him from putting in my face, but he only hits me again. "I said sniff it!" Unable to move my face away he puts cocaine up my nose and after a few seconds I become numb and everything is spinning. "That's it, i'll make you feel good." unable to move he gets on top of me and my cries once again fills the hallways of the prison.