Ch38 The last of me pt2

I smile when I hear the song that's playing, Forever by Damage. Jackson walks in front of me grabbing my hand pulling me to the dance floor.

He places his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck but struggling because he's so tall, until he picks me up so my feet are on top of his and we sway left and right never leaving each other's gaze. "I'm a pretty good dancer huh?" "Oh you're something alright, how come i'm just now seeing those dance moves Mr Waters?" I say making a face at him. "Hmm maybe I was saving them for now." "Yeah right haha." "Thank you Jackson." "For what?" "For everything, I love you." "I love you too baby." We keep dancing until I stop feeling something weird. "What's wrong?" "I just felt a little pressure that's all."

After I said that I started feeling a lot of pressure and I hear a splashing sound. "Oh shit Jackson, I think ,my water just broke." "What!?" We look down and see a large puddling of liquid on the floor.. "Oh uh... don't panic okay. Hey can I get a chair someone!" Lucas brings a chair over and I take a seat and start panicking. "Okay baby, just breath okay we, gotta get you to a hospital." I start to get really hot and I feel the contractions coming. So I take Lucas's hand squeezing it might as I scarem and he does too.

"Jackson!?" I'm here babe i'm here just breath okay i'm gonna lift you up and we're gonna get in the Escalade okay, on three I want you to try to stand and i'm gonna pick you up, can you do that?'" I nod my head yes and he counts down picking me up from the chair, I can hear everyone still partying they probably won't even realize were gone. Jackson puts me in the back seat and Lucas hops in the driver seat taking off. I started to feel another wave of contractions so I reached for something grab and found Jackson's arm. It came and I screamed hearing Jackson say ouch. 'I'm sorry baby!" I said breathing heavily. "No it's okay baby just hold those babies in until we get to the hospital." "Baby could you please call the photographer and tell him to meet us at the hospital?" "Baby I don't think he will get the-" "JACKSON JUST CALL THE FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHER!" I scream getting angry, I didn't mean to shout i'm just in a lot of pain.

He called him and said he was on the way there now. It felt like we have been in this car for forever and this dress was making me even more hot. "Jackson please tell me we're almost there, my contractions are getting closer." "Baby we're stuck in traffic." "Come on get out he way assholes!" I hear Lucas yeeling and beeping his horn. "I'm on the phone with the hospital now there waiting for us now baby." I was about to speak when I got another Contraction and this was worse than all the other ones. "Jackson, please I don't think i'm gonna make it. "We better make it you can't have a baby in my car!" Lucas shouts.

 He snatches the phone from Jackson and puts it on speaker. "Listen doc is there anything we can do to hole her a little bit longer I, just bought this car." "You need to check to see if the first baby is crowning." "What does that mean." They both say. "It means go down there and see if you can see the head!" I yell at them. " "Okay I'm going in. jackson says. I feel him pull my underwear down and not a second later he pops his head out with a shocked look on his face. "Mr waters is she crowning!." Dr Nosa says through the phone. He stays quiet for a second still shocked util I slap him. "Jackson!"

 "Yes doctor she is, I cans see it!" "OKay Jackson i'm going to tell you something and you can't panic. There is no way you guys are gonna make it in time before that first baby comes. You are gonna have to deliver that baby right now. "Oh my god, oh okay I can do this I can!" "Dont panic im gonna be on the phone with you the whole time just keep Anastasia calm and comfortable, you need to get a blanket or something ro catch the baby in, okay." 

Jackson takes off his jacket and props my legs up placing the jacket under me. He grabs a napkin and wipes my forehead. "OKay baby I need you to breath and listen to me and trust me, can you do that for me?" I nod breathing harshly. "Okay jackson I want you to tell her to push now." "Okay baby baby on the count of three you're gonna push for me okay." "Okay-ah." "Okay, 1,2,3!" He counted down and I began to push for a few seconds but stopped to breath. "What do you see Jackson?" "Nothing yet doc."