~𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩-𝙏.𝙃~

tumblr credit goes to lucky-bucky-boy

It was so easy to miss Tom when he was on set. You missed the scent of his cologne, the sound if his voice, the warmth beside you. Of course there was always phone and video calls but it was never the same.

Today was harder than usual. Tom decided to play a little game. You had woken up this morning to a picture of Tom's boxer clad hard on with the caption "had a dream about you last night".

To which you responded by rolling onto your stomach, pulling the shirt you were wearing up to expose your bare ass, and sticking to rear in the air and sending him a picture captioned "wish you were here."

All day, back and forth, teasing pictures and dirty messages edging you guys on. It was all fun and games until he sent "If you cum without daddy's permission, you're not gonna like me. And no touching yourself until I get home." Tom wasn't supposed to be home for another week.

So you thought. Beings he wasn't supposed to be home for another week, you decided breaking his little rule wouldn't be that big of a deal. Later that night, when you were on the brink of cumming, the bedroom door flew open.

Ripping your hand from your pants and a squeal leaving your lips, you realized your beloved boyfriend had come hone early. And he did not look happy.

Tom dropped his bags and made his way over to you. "You're in trouble now, little girl."

~L