✧Make Me.✧

song:

high hopes

by

panic!at the disco

  ✧  

hey look i'm not dead(although i feel like it.)

Alright, yeah I've been in a serious Tom Holland mood (is he a mood? yes.)

So i decided to give you guys some content and favor my moods as well.

also he's 18 in this and you're 19 so yeh

(this is taking place during Spider-Man: Far From Home btw)

oh by the way you're a superhero

-The Assassin

outfit:

-black jumpsuit(cover me.)

-constellation combat boots

-hair up in a high ponytail

-black glitter eye shadow

-knife belt (belt with sheathes)

-black nail polish

-You were born with extreme healing, speed, hearing, and flexibility.

-Feared by literally every avenger except Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, and Natasha.

-Peter was scared of you at first

-because you always have a knife (or two) at your waist

-but then he realized that you were a big softie

-and fell in love

-you did too.

now let's diiiiiiiiive right in

✧ Y/N's POV✧

--------------------------------------------------

Just another boring night at Stark Tower. Tony and Clint were in the lab, Steve was in his room, Wanda was making some sort of magic creature, Pietro was in the kitchen, Bucky was also in the kitchen, Loki and Thor were in their rooms, and Natasha was in the living room with me.

I messed with the TV remote as Nat twirled a knife through her fingers(my knife, that I told her not to touch.). I glanced at the stairs as Tony and Clint came up, goofy as hell grins on their faces. They went around, collecting all the avengers and the two gods, and returned back to the living area. "Okay, avengers, we are not suffering through another boring night." Tony said confidently. Oh god, what was the playboy up to now?

Clint raised a small bag in the air. "We're playing Seven Minutes In Heaven. There's a symbol for each of you in this bag. Thor and Loki, want an explanation for this game?" Loki shrugged and Thor nodded, looking confused.