~Cuddles~

f l u f f~♥️

this image exists, which is also a reason to l i v e. 

he's too cute- it's my pfp too lmao

Y/N's POV:

I got home from work, my hair a complete and utter rat's nest, my blouse and skirt both rumpled to the point of being nothing but wrinkles. I tossed by messenger bag into the couch cushions,  letting out a tired sigh as I walked into the bedroom both my boyfriend, Tom, and I shared. I didn't expect him back until at least two hours later, which is why I jumped when I found him laying on the bed, scrolling through his feed in nothing but his boxers and one of the nerdy shirts he stole off of the set of Far From Home. 

Light, rose-lavender candles were set on the nightstands beside the bed, quietly flickering and filling the area with a soft light. I could smell a faint scent of Chinese takeout, as it was beside the bed.  A soft white blanket was laying on the bed, as Tom's eyes flickered back up to me. I smiled tiredly, letting my exhaustion show. He got up instantly, a concerned look on his face, which only made me feel guilty. He'd left filming two hours early, just to be here for me.

Tom wrapped his arms around me without warning, and I sunk into the hug. Suddenly, Tom carried me off to the bed, tickling me on the way, causing both him and I to laugh. "Tom! Stop it!" He laughed, setting me on the bed. "No, love! You're too tired! It's time to just relax, okay?" He answered, crawling in beside me on the bed. "Tom, can I at least change into my nightwear?" He nodded, conceding. "Okay, but right after, you come back!" I smiled. "Alright." 

I ran into the walk-in closet, tugging on a pair of Spider-Man tights, and a loose plain white shirt. I came back out, and collapsed beside Tom. He picked up the TV remote hitting play on one of the most iconic movies of all time. "The Princess Bride?" I asked, pulling the blanket up to wrap around the two of us. "Of course." Tom placed the remote on the side table, wrapping his lean, muscular arms around me, and pulling me close as he wrapped the white blanket around us. I laughed, and pulled back a bit. "Wait, Tom, wrap it all around you." I pulled out my phone, took a picture, and put it on Instagram.

" I pulled out my phone, took a picture, and put it on Instagram

I/N(Instagram name) : 

Can we just look at and appreciate this dork? He came home from filming for me, and now we're eating Chinese and watching The Princess Bride. Ladies, get yourself a dork like this.✧

Tagged: @TomHolland1996

Comments:

@robertdowneyjr:tell tom he's doing a good job.

@I/N: @robertdowneyjr will do!

@username1: so cute!!Y/N's so lucky!😍

@I/N: thank you!! @username1

@username: i've been noticed by my queen i can die in peace

@hazosterfield : why wasn't i invited????😢👀

@I/N: because no one likes you @hazosterfield

@hazosterfield: ouch Y/N

@username2: no don't believe her we all love you

@hazosterfield: @username2 thank you very much

@username2: there goes my heart

@zendaya : @TomHolland1996 if you don't love her i stg i will

@TomHolland1996: @zendaya @robertdowneyjr @hazosterfield  don't worry Y/N's in loving hands💖😘

@I/N: @TomHolland1996 i'll pretend like it's the truth

@I/N: @TomHolland1996 now come and cuddle me dork

@TomHolland1996: @zendaya @robertdowneyjr @hazosterfield duty calls

-end of the instagram bit-

Both Tom and I put down our phones, and covered ourselves with the blanket, curled together with Tom's arms around me, and the scent of lavender around me. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "You deserve some rest, love. What happened today, I'm here to talk." 

I smiled up at him, snuggling deeper into his embrace (You work at a news website) "Well, it started with my bitch-ass editor 'accidentally' deleting the files of the three articles I sent him, and he made me re-type all of them all over again, even though he could have just looked at the Recycling Bin. And then, the artists for the site completely fucked up my little corner of the site, where I post about movies and such. The design was so bad, I had to redesign the whole thing. And the worst part? ...they were out of coffee." Tom groaned, and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his warm breath against the dip of my collarbone. "It'll get better, love." I hear Tom say, and lean back in the blankets. 

"I guess you're right." Tom smirked. "I'm always right. Admit it." I laughed, and placed my head on his chest, right over his heart. 

"Only because I love you."

Tom smiled. I looked into his hazel eyes, filled with admiration, and said the obvious.

"With you at my side, things have to get better."  

Tom let out a soft sigh, into my collarbone. He pulled his face back, and stared into my eyes. "Did I ever tell you that I love you?" Tom said, in a daze. I smiled softly. "Only every day-" My words were cut off by his lips. I fell into it, twisting my hands in his shirt, and smiling against his soft lips. 

He was perfect.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it! I tried so hard to write this in one go lmao

i'm in a severe state of tom holland appreciation rn for some reason

should i make an instagram AU book?

question: raise your hand if your excited af for the Avengers 4 trailer tomorrow!🙌🙌

(reminder: this was on december fourth)

~   -ˏˋLily!  ˎˊ˗ 

words: 965

  ✧