𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡:1!ˎˊ˗

look at that sleepy boi^^ˎˊ˗

first of many requests in the prompt series on my message board!

i recommend just listening to the entire Pray For the Wicked album while reading my books tbh

dedicated to tacos_elephantssmitheryees, holomaam and whoooz

prompt:

"If you bite your lip one more damn time, what I do next will not be even close to PG."

additional little prompt thing:

"The only marks on your body should be because of me."

kind of a smutty fluff?? idk man

Y/N's POV

I sat in my blue armchair with my legs up on the coffee table, biting my lip as I tried to solve the riddles in front of me.

I glanced across from me, watching the lovely man across from me, Tom Holland, try to be sneaky and watch me through his lashes.

We'd been friends for a long time now, and I was nursing a bad case of the feels for him. I really didn't know how he felt, but I felt like he liked me.

He wasn't good at being sneaky. I could tell he was watching though, because our friend Harrison was sitting beside him, flipping through his own phone. 

I looked back down at the riddle book in my lap, biting my lip hard and drawing a bit of blood, causing  a resulting wince from me. I'd been working on this stupid riddle book for the past two hours, only because my phone had to be repaired. It was in the store, getting fixed, so I was stuck doing nothing. Until I found this book.

I decided to do it, because it was better than doing nothing.

The damage done to my lip was astounding, considering the fact that I'd bitten it over twenty times in the last hour.

I couldn't tell it was driving Tom insane, however.

Suddenly, as I bit my lip once more, Tom burst out. "If you bite your lip one more time, what I do next will not be PG."

I gaped at him. Holy shit. That was a reaction.  Harrison looked up from his phone, stammering out a sentence. "Tom, mate, holy shit!"

I looked at him, my eyes burning into him. "We have company, Holland! You could have waited until Harrison left at least!" He stood up at the same time I did, lightly grabbing my wrist. "Y/n? Can we talk? In private?" As we headed in, I heard Harrison say something and make a hasty exit. "Um...I'll go pick up your phone from the shop, Y/n..." And we were left alone. 

(if you can't tell it gets smutty from here )

I swallowed nervously and nodded, sighing as I followed Tom into my bedroom, and I could feel Harrison's eyes on us the entire time. Tom carefully closed the door behind me, and immediately trapped me against the door,  clasping both my wrists in one of his tender hands, and holding them above my head, while his other hand tipped my chin up, looking into my eyes.

His free hand trailed over my lips, letting his index finger carefully caress the little cut on my lip that my teeth made. I let out a little whimper as his fingers trailed across my lips, leaving a light tingling sensation. I moved my wrists around a bit, whispering curses under my breath. "Thomas Stanley, stop teasing me and fuck me already." Tom tightened his grasp, leaning in to just murmur in his 'i'm turned on because of you' voice. "you teased me enough. now it's my turn."

I gasped as Tom buried his face in my neck, nibbling a low trail downwards and tracing over my collarbone. He kissed my neck several times, leaving more than a few purple bruises in his path. He pulled back, surveying the self-damage done to my lip.

He pressed a chase kiss to my collarbone, and  I felt him murmur something against my skin, sending vibrations through me.

"The only marks on your body should be from me." Damn. I let out a gasp, which became entangled with a moan as he traced circles on my thigh while his lips covered my own, tenderly pressing down.

His teeth trapped my lower lip, grazing over my light cut I had made earlier, exacting a growl from him when I twitched upwards, twisting my hands in his grasp, desperately wanting to tangle my fingers in his hair.

"It's my turn to play with you now, love."

i love torturing you guys

that's it lmao there's no second part

bye losers haha

jk

but stream umbrella academy btw

~L