~𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙧?-𝙏.𝙃~

♥️

tumblr credit to lucky-bucky-boy

You knew you pushed his buttons tonight. You knew you may have went too far. But you also knew it would be worth it.

It begin when you two decided to go clubbing with a couple of friends. Innocent enough. A young couple going to have fun. Until you out on that special little dress that you had bought for Tom's eyes only. It was a deep burgundy color, barely touching your mid thigh, squeezing you in all the right places.

He wasn't the type of boyfriend to ask you to change, he didn't want to be obsessive or possessive. So he let it slide. You really didn't have any other clothes club worthy and it would take too long to go shopping.

But when Tom left to fill your glass and came back to find you dancing on his best friend, he knew you had planned this, knew you were trying to piss him off. And he wasn't letting you get away with it.

So when you two finally got home, lips and hands already on each other, Tom made sure to let you know who was in charge. He pulled your hair, spanked you, choked you. The two of you didn't even make it to the bedroom.

Tom plopped himself on a dining room chair, leaving you breathless and confuses in front of him. "Take your clothes off," he instructed. "Dance for me like the little slut you are. Come on, act like you have someone else's dick behind you," there was a smirk on his face that send a chill straight to your core. "Or you'll be punished for being naughty, little girl. The choice is yours, I'm waiting." 

~L