━━ chapter one.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘❝ 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 ❞

MONTHS OF SITTING under surveillance by his oldest sister, the never ending cycle of tests he underwent. Luke thought having powers would be fun, however it just resulted in him being stuck in even more tedious scenarios. Helen spent hours observing Luke's new abilities, studying for any new sort of cellular structure which could suddenly appear from thin air. His parents withdrew him from university, a plus side for Luke but another hurdle for him to cross in the future.

His temper spiked in various levels, sometimes displaying high levels of anger but with the help he received from Helen, he managed to control it. He grew tired of being cooped up indoors, not being able to wander around like he used to. It was to his sheer delight when his parents decided to spend some time together in Busan. Luke's parents met in the city of Busan, where he initially grew up as a child. Once Helen began U-Gin, the family moved to Seoul.

At first he did not take much of a liking to the capital but soon grew to love the days of walking through the city on his own and visiting the Han River with close friends. Luke missed being a normal human.

Having the power to control fire came with several complications. Cold showers had no effect on him. Some nights he suffered with severe temperature imbalances, having to sleep with air conditioning at the lowest temperature possible.

Completely bored sitting in the bedroom by his grandmother's house, twirling a small flame between his fingers, he peeks out the window. Staring into the darkness of the city around him, faint lights flickering from buildings and houses further away from him. The market place was quite close to the house, as he could see the people roaming around from his window. A trio of individuals grab his attention before Luke realised who the man was. He seemed to look like the crown prince, more likely the King of Wakanda. Luke heard about the prince through the news. The prince fighting alongside the infamous Tony Stark against Captain America.

Luke looked up to both Steve Rogers and Tony Stark and it bewildered once he heard the two were on opposite ends, fighting one another. Curiosity of wanting to know why the Wakandan king was in Busan intrigues as he pushes up the window carefully, trying to not wake up his family. He pulls the hood of his jacket over his head, before climbing out. He leaves the window open, a way for him to sneak back inside without alerting his family once he returned. Surveying a safe spot to land, he leaps down to the ground before landing gracefully on the soles of his feet.

"That hurt." he winces. At least his new powers gave him the ability of landing on his feet without breaking his legs. That did not stop any sort of pain to reverberate through his body. He might be agile but he's not invulnerable to pain. He arrived at the market place, the air filled with the smell of food being cooked and chatter amongst people. Lowering his head, trying not to grab any sort of attention from the civilians.

However, he did not see where he was going before bumping into a tall individual. Luke managed to grasp some of the man's features. He appeared to have a prosthetic arm. The man wickedly grinned at Luke, before pushing past him and heading towards Sophia. The owner of the fish market. However Luke knew what she hiding.  Behind the store owners' marketplace, lies a casino. The Jagalchi Market Casino. Word travels fast around the streets, soon reaching even Luke's own ears. The only question on Luke's mind was, why the King of Wakanda was visiting the Jagalchi Market Casino.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHURI BUSILY WORKED away, surveying the area once T'Challa's car comes to a halt at the market place in the city of Busan. Overviewing the simulation to control the car one last time, Shuri sits alone in her laboratory, watching the civilians of Busan wandering around the market. One individual caught Shuri's attention, as she watched him wander around the market discreetly. The hoodie of his jacket covered his head, Shuri finding it difficult to identify him.

"Who are you, strange one?" Shuri mumbled to herself. The individual soon bumps into a taller man. Shuri's eyes widened once she realises it was Klaue. The boy scurried away, keeping his attention on Klaue as he speaks to Nakia's informant before entering the secret entrance to the casino.

"Brother, Klaue has entered the casino." Shuri informed T'Challa through the help of the kimoyo beads.

"Thank you Shuri. Be ready in position." T'Challa responds to her.

"Yes, brother." Shuri goes back to watching the young guy who gained her interest.

"Now let's see who you are." Shuri smiles to herself. Her drone follows the individual, before following him into an alleyway. The boy sinks to the ground, seemingly breathing heavily. She watched attentively as the boy pulls his hood away, showing his entire face clearly to Shuri. Eyes closed and heavy breathing, she watches as flames begin to dance between the male's hands.

"Fascinating." Shuri mumbled to herself. She crossed reference the image of the individual's face, hoping to find a match. Seeing as the male had unique powers, which intrigued Shuri even more. A result appears across the screen, Shuri looking through the information. The individual went by the name Luke Cho.

"Luke Cho. Youngest child of the Cho family. Sisters Helen Cho is a geneticist in Seoul and Sara Cho works for Elon Musk at SpaceX before previously working alongside fellow intern Matthew Greywood for Tony Stark at Stark Industries. Interesting." Shuri continued reading through the files.

"Withdrew from Seoul National University three months ago, due to health complications." she continued.

"It would be interesting to learn more about you, Luke Cho. I hope we meet one day." she smiled to herself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

UNEDITED

a/n: i'm deviating a bit with how the movie is so please bear that in mind. thanks for reading!

- 𝖙.𝖘