━━ chapter five.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘❝ 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❞

THE CITY was lively, seeing the several merchant along the streets, the air filled with the aromatic scent of food. Luke's stomach growled immensely as he walked side by side with Shuri, trying not to lose her in the bustling crowd.

"Keep up Cho!" Shuri called out.

"I'm trying to!" Luke groaned. He bumps shoulders with the princess, nearly stumbling on his feet. Shuri shakes her head at him, amused once again by Luke's apparent clumsiness.

"Are you always this clumsy, Cho?" Shuri smirked.

"Not really and can you please call me something other than Cho. It makes me feel older than I already am." he sighed.

"Okay, Luke."

"Thank you."

"So, what you interested in eating?" Shuri asked.

"Don't really know but everything smells heavenly." Luke hummed happily.

"I take it you have a good appetite?"

"You can say so." Luke cheekily smiled. Shuri headed towards one of the food stalls in the marketplace, getting Luke skewered meat on a thin wooden skewer. She hands it to Luke as he stares at her, eyebrows furrowed when he notices she has no food for herself.

"Are you not hungry?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine." she nodded. Luke simply shrugged, before biting into the skewered meat. The sauce marinated along the pieces of meat stains his lips and cheeks making Shuri laugh.

"What?" he asked, cheeks full and puffy from the food.

"You look ridiculous." she continued to laugh. He swallowed the food currently in his mouth before continuing to eat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

THEIR SHORT JOURNEY in the market place came to end as Shuri found the need to return to her laboratory. She hated being outside for too long. Her comfort zone was her laboratory.

"You don't really go out much, do you?" Luke asked.

"Not really. I'm more of a working indoors type of person." Shuri answered. She headed to her workstation, watching from the corner of her eye as Luke takes a seat of the bottom stair of the spiral staircase. Shuri fiddled with the electronics of her new project, breathing in and out. She was busy making herself Vibranium gauntlets.

"What are those for?" Luke asked.

"The gauntlets are for me." Shuri answered, her back facing Luke.