━━ chapter nine.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘❝ 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍 ❞

THE FIVE INDIVIDUALS followed the men of the Jabari tribe amongst the snow covered mountains. Luke shakes of the shoes from his sneakers, feeling the melted snow beginning to wet them. He could not control his body temperature in the cold climate, feeling completely powerless at the moment. The men lead them towards a sanctuary, woman surrounding what was an opening in the middle of the floor, snowing peaking through. Luke's eyes widened in shock once he saw who occupied the heap of snow. T'Challa himself.

"Impossible." Nakia exclaimed. The queen mother gasped in surprise, seeing her comatose son lying in the snow. She kneels to his level, staring at him in relief and despair. Shuri and Nakia joins her, while Luke stands side by side with General Ross.

"Is he breathing?" Nakia asked.

"He is in a coma. One of our fisherman found him at the edge of the river border. He brought him to me." M'Baku said.

"Why do you have him in the snow?" Shuri asked, her voice raising in levels.

"It's the only thing keeping him from meeting the ancestors."

"We can take him to my lab. I can heal him." Shuri stated.

"Take him and he will die." M'Baku added.

"Nakia. The herb." Queen Ramonda said. Nakia digs into her clothes, handing the queen mother the Heart-Shaped herb. The purple glow of the plant illuminating in her hands. She places the herb in a mortar, crushing it with the pestle. Luke watches in fascination as the queen mother concocts a potion, seeing the steam dancing from the bowl. The queen mother prays to the ancestors, before Luke noticed M'Baku looking away. Luke tapped Ross's shoulder, gesturing for him to look away from T'Challa and the others.

Luke prayed in his own mind, hoping T'Challa wakes up. Luke knew he had a purpose. Firstly getting involved with Klaue and ending up in Wakanda. The journey of his new life beginning once he obtained his new powers. It was time to not run away. It was time to take a stand and embrace his new life.

T'Challa breathes out heavily, the snow covering his body slipping away from his skin. Luke and Ross look back, a sense of relief washing over them. T'Challa continues to heavily breathe out, Luke slightly smiling as he sees Shuri's eyes well up with tears of joy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

LUKE LOOKS ON quietly, as T'Challa requests Shuri and his mother Queen Ramonda to leave Wakanda, for their own safety. Luke knew Shuri would never agree to such terms. She might not consider herself a fighter but she loved her country. Ross informed them of Killmonger's true intentions. Mass chaos around the world, using the vibranium weapons made by Shuri to use against other nations in an impending war.

"No where will be safe." Shuri said, holding out the necklace which forms the Black Panther suit once someone wears it. T'Challa faintly smiled at his sister as she drapes the necklace around her brother's neck before directing his attention towards Luke.