Explain

I was about to fall asleep when I hear the door unlock and carli walks in she goes and sits on the other empty bed which now belongs to her and let's out a loud sigh. I know she wanted me to tell her what was wrong, and yes I did really like her, but I have only known her for a few hours so I'm gonna go telling my life story that nobody knows except me. She sighs again ever louder this time, which starts irritate me, like I said I have anger issues. " what is your problem?" I say the the captain who just looks at me with sarcastic eyes as if I should already know the answer. " why did you do that to Alex?" She says bluntly. "She grabbed me" I mumble my face barely audible as it is in a pillow. " so you almost dislocate her shoulder!" She screams at me and now I'm starting to get angry, I didn't purposely try to hurt her, it's just my reflexes because of all the bad shit I have been through so she better shut the fuck up. "Like you or any of the team would understand!" I shout while clenching and unclenching my fists. I need to either calm down or get out of here before I punch someone or worse before I punch her. I grab my bag that has my gloves, wrap, shadow hoodie and soccer ball in and get up to leave the room but she stand infront of the door. Seriously! What is wrong with this girl! " move out of the way" I says harshly causing her to flinch but she quickly regains her composure. " no your family and I need to make sure your Ok" She states calmly and I just shake my head and sigh "just let me go, before I do something I regret please" I begged her, because I really like this girl and the last I want to do is punch her but I can't control my anger when people wanna talk about my past. " he face contorts into confusion and then pitty in which she grabs me and hugs me tight. I instantly calm down and put my bag down and go and sit on the bed. " are you a therapist ?" I ask carli she just looks at me and chuckles "no why?" I sigh and then shrug "no one has been able to calm me down when I get angry before, so I thought you might be a therapist". She shakes her head and looks at me confused."what is it carli" she thinks for a second before asking me the question I was hoping she would of forgotten about. " why did you wince when I hugged you the first time?" Shit. My breather got quicker and I was struggling to breath my heart was thumping out of my chest I was having a panic attack in front of her.

Carli's POV
I watched as the sixteen year old girl infront of me started to have a panic attack. Shit that was abviouslt a bad question to ask. I run over as fast as I can and wrap her body in my arms, she instantly calms down and sticks her head into the crook of my neck. I can feel the silent tears coming out of her eyes and they make contact with my skin. God she was a mess. Whatever it was must of been bad then. She finally fell asleep in my arms and I carried her over to her bed and snuggled in with her. I didn't want her to be alone tonight.
I woke up to her thrashing around next to me, she was saying something like " no mom don't do it let him hurt me I don't care stop MOM!!!" She screamed and bolted awake. There was sweat pouring of every part of her body and her whole body was trembling. Tears were threatening to come out of eyes st the sight before me I felt so bad for her.  I pulled her into my chest again and she instantly processed that I just saw what happens moments ago. "Shit I knew this was a bad idea" she mumble into my neck obviously annoyed with herself that I saw her like that. I really wanted to ask what the dream was about I but I didn't want to push her so I just hugged and then she finally calmed down she went and took an shower. Then we slowly walked down the lobby to eat breakfast with everyone else where she barely touched her food.

Caitlin's POV
I sighed as I played about with the fruit infront of me. Living with my father, I barely got to eat so now I just don't get hungry anymore. I know it's unhealthy but what can you do. Then my eyes looked at carli next to me, god I'm embarrassed she must think I'm s total nut job. " you don't have to be embarrassed we all have bad dreams you know" she whispers into my ear making my body relax a little. " not like mine tho" I say think out loud she just looks to me and tears well up in her eyes. I bring her in for a hug knowing that it must of been hard to see me like that. Suddenly al the other teammates look at us and someone says " are we missing something?" I sigh before saying no and telling everyone that we should hear to soccer practise, they all nod or cheer in response
.........:.
Hope you enjoyed it