Ambushed

Me and Carli managed to sneak back into the hotel without being seen as it was pretty late. Once we got back to our room Carli dragged me straight to bathroom. She opened the cupboard and took out the first aid box. She took a cloth and added this ointment to it. When she went to put it on my face I winced cause fuck. That shit hurts. "You gotta sit still so I can sort you" Carli huffed, probably getting annoyed at my constant wriggling. " that stuff hurts you know" I replied, he face softened to one of understanding as she knew the pain I must be in. " yeah well you chose to fight so it is kinda your own fault" she mumbled. Is this girl serious ????! She knows I have to fight cause I need the money so I can get away from him. " are you serious right now ?!" I half shouted. " I just don't like seeing you hurt!" She proclaimed but I was still pissed off at what she said before. " yeah well I've got no other choice if you don't like it leave me alone" and with that I got off the counter and went to my bed.

Soon after I felt her slip into the other side of the bed, but I wasn't in the mood, so I rolled over facing the door. I heard her sigh loudly before she switched the light off and we both went to sleep.

I woke up to mumbling around the bed. I opened one discreetly so they wouldn't know id caught them in here. " look at her face !!! What the he'll do you think happened ?!" They continued conversing about me all coming up with conspiracy theories on what might of happened, although none of them even came close to the truth. " I can hear you yanno" I spoke out, making them all jump with fright. I chuckled lightly and sat up. " so what on earth happened to your face dude?" Tobin said earning a slap from Becky for being so blunt about it. " believe it or not I fell down a huge flight of stairs yesterday, smashed my face in the concrete at the bottom, I was gonna get dawn to take a look at it today". It was silent for a second before they all burst out laughing. "Yo-you... f-fell.. down.. stairs ?!" Kelly wheezed out, her uncontrollable laughter preventing her from forming proper sentences. "Yeah I did, it's was very embarrassing" I said convincingly, proud that they managed to believe my lie. I looked to my left and saw carli giving me a glare knowing that I should've told the truth. But what I do is no one else's business and I am not about to get kicked of the team because I've been doing what I need to to survive.
They all left the room and we both got up and dressed. Putting clothes on was difficult cause my body aches all over. Carli walked over and gently helped me pull my T-shirt down once she saw I was struggling. She placed her hands on my waist and looked at me with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry for what I said can we move past it?" She whispered. "Of course we can beautiful" I said and brought her in for a tight hug. I could feel her melt into my embrace and for that short moment I was happy. Then we pulled apart and I instantly missed the contact.
We both walked out our room and down the dining room for breakfast. After that fight I was completely starving so you can imagine how happy I was to see all the food. I grabbed a plate and filled it with: 6 sausages, 5 bacon, 3 eggs, 4 spoonfuls of beans, someone watermelon, 3 granola bars, some porridge and an apple. I took my full plates over to a table that had ash, Hope and Carli on. I decided to sit with those three because they were the only ones who knew my story so I was comfortable with them. When they saw my plate tho I thought their eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets they bulged that much. " what?" I said not understanding the problem. " have u seen how much food you've got ! That could feed an entire family" ash explained over exaggerating as usual. " I'm starving leave me alone" I said enjoying my mountain of food. " so" hope said breaking the peaceful silence, " I'm guessing that's not from falling down the stairs" she said pointing at my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys !!! Ik that's it's been months since I updated this story. I just haven't had the effort to do it. But now that we are in lockdown I have so much free time and more and more people are reading this book which I'm thankful for. Ik this chapter isn't very exciting but I just put it in to get back into the feel of this book. If there's anything that you want to happen feel free to tell me. Thankyou for all the messages asking me to update they are really encouraging. Sorry for any grammatical errors xxx