Meeting the team

I woke up panting, sweat everywhere from the fucking nightmare again! It just makes me angry! I punch the wall, and hear a little crack from my knuckles, fucking fantastic now fighting is gonna be even harder. I already spoke to my manager Sam yesterday telling him that he needs to let the rings all around the places I'm going that I'll be there and to tell them who I am, after all I was gonna need the money to pay for food and the hotel room and any other things I buy. Anyway I got out of my bed and ran into the shower, the water relaxing my muscles, my body was still black and blue after all father woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give my broken rib another beating and let me tell you it was painful. After my shower I put on some joggers and a hoodie and let the house remember to leave the note on the fridge with a magnet. I doubt he would notice I am gone, he only used me for a punching bag and my money which is exactly why I didn't leave him anymore money, if he wants drugs or alcohol he can find a way to pay for them himself. Damn It was gonna be nice to take a break from him, and in like a year and half I'll be able to move away from him forever. I tried getting the police involved once but that didn't work out because he said he would kill Lucy my only friend. I winced at the thought. Driving was becoming annoying as my hand was sore from when I punched the wall earlier. I followed the gps to the hotel making sure I had my soccer and fighting gear with me to use whenever u needed. I also had a shit tone of make up, just in case one day I messed up and they managed to get a hit to my face , though no one has been successful so far apart from my father but he does it very rarely as it leaves makes on the face. Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thought by tapping on my car window, turns out I had been sitting in the hotel car park for around 10 mins now thinking about my deadbeat father. I sighed loudly but not loud enough for Them to hear and turn to the coach. " are you ok Caitlin?" She asks me, while studying my face to try and figure me out but I keep my face emotionless. " perfectly fine Jill glad to be here" I said in as cheerily a voice that I could muster. I'm rarely ever happy unless I'm playing football or fighting, some people say I'm cold, and well I am but your would be too if you had been what I had been through. I slowly step out of the car and shut the door before locking it. I'm about to turn around when someone grabs on my bad hand and starts to drag me but they squeeze my sore knuckles so shake there hold of me holding my hand "shit" I mumble to myself, knowing that it won't be easily to punch someone, my whole hand was tiring slightly purple. Jill looks at me confused and then down to my hand and he face contorted into horror and disgust. " what on earth did you do to your hand" she grabbed it examining it carefully. "I punched a wall" I murmur hoping she didn't hear me but she did she just let go of my hand and sighed "and why did you do that?" I just look at her before telling her a half truth that also comes as a warning " I have anger issues Jill, so please warn the rest of the team so that I don't end up scaring them away" I chuckle slightly at my response. The coach just gives me a nod before dragging me over to the rest of the term which I'm really excited to meet. First she point to a girl named carli who is the captain she is a very beautiful girl which peircing green eyes and long blond hair, with tanned skin. She was absolutely breathtaking. I hold my hand out for her to shake but she grabs it and pulls me into a hug, I wince from the pain in my rib and she seems to notice because she asks me what's wrong. I just sight and tell her nothing, she doesn't believe but decided to leave it be for now which I am grateful for. She then turns to the others and says " this is mal, kelley,ash,Ali,kling,Alex and Tobin" these are all the people who were famous and I looked up to them when I played soccer they were so cool " I love you all" I say because shaking hand or hugging with them "you guys are my idols" they all say aww and go on about how they think I'm cute, but little do they know I could knock them out in like two seconds flat. A smirk forms on my face thinking of the thought when I am suddenly interrupted " you will be sharing a room with me because I'm captain so they thought that would be a good idea if you don't mind" I nodded saying I was fine with it until I remembered my bad dreams and knew they would cause her to ask questions, I just keep mumbling swear words to myself while the rest of the team bonds. We all do team bonding for the next couple of hours and everyone says they love me it's great to happy people who actually like me. We were just talking in the lobby when a hand is placed on my shoulder, out of habit I grab the arm pinning it brings the person back where with s single pull I could dislocate the shoulder. " what the fuck Caitlin" Alex shouts at me and that is when I realise she is who I am holding "oops..." I say before looking at the rest of the team which there mouths wide open. Sighing I grab one of mine and Carli's key cards and trudging up to my room with my soccer bag. Why did I do that? Now they are going to ask questions I don't want to answer for god sake I curse myself before lying down on the bed face first.