Scars and bars

It has been a few days since hope found out everything and she has been treading on eggshells around me and it's starting to get annoying like only a few days ago she punched me in the jaw and now she's acting as if I'm a doll that will break if you say the wrong thing. Apart from that everything has been going great. I haven't heard anything from my dad since the Lucy thing but that's probably because he has run out of money so is actually doing something with his time instead of beating me. Me and Carli have been getting closer and closer everyday since everything has calmed down. My emotional state has got so much better and since I've been playing football and hanging out with her everyday my anger issues have deteriorated massively which has had a huge impact on me and everyone else around me. The fight with the punisher got postponed to tonight because he dropped a weight on his toe and broke it lmao. But now I'm nervous again because he's undefeated just like me so i know it's going to be extremely difficult. However I have been training hard day and night for this fight so I'm sure I will win. We have our next game in two days after the fight so at least I have a day to recover. Ash had to tell Ali everything considering they are in love and don't keep secrets which is cute but also annoying I don't want my story getting out to anyone else. Ash has been my bestfriend through the days though and has been giving me advice about Carli whenever I need it. My alarm just went of so I turn it off while looking at the beautiful girl wrapped in my arms. We were in my room tonight and lender Carlis room to one of the other couples so they could have some alone time. "Hello beautiful" I told her as her eyes opened slowly trying to adjust to the light. "Hey, what time is it?". I told her it was 6pm and we had an hour before we had to go down for team meal. She groaned and said she wanted to stay in her current position which made me chuckle and my heart full with warmth. "Well if we hurry up we can get back to this position" I whispered in her ear in a slightly seductive voice and a smirk evident on my face. Her eyes widened st my comment and she jumped out of bed and started getting easy making me burst out into laughter. "Someone's eager" I said which made her turn around and scowl at me before continuing to get ready. After admiring her for a few more minutes I jumped out of bed and got in the shower before getting dressed into some skinny jeans and my Fred Perry t-shirt and I have to say I looked hot. Me and Carli walked down to dinner together where we joined the rest of the team and had a few hours full of laughs and smiles. I finally had a family and one who loved me at that and I was extremely grateful. After dinner me and Carli walked back to my room where as soon as the door closed she pushed her lips onto mine. We had been making out loads this week but none of us had pushed it any further. We kept kissing and kissing until my legs hit he bed and she fell on top of me where we continued to make out. I was really enjoying myself when suddenly she reached under my t-shirt and touched the ugly long scare with her fingers. She pulled off of me and looked down in confusion- shit. I was trying to stop her from seeing that scar like ever as I hate it and the memories it brings with it. "What's this ?" She asked going to touch it again but my fears and insecurities got the better of my and I pulled my top down pushed her off of me and ran out the room. I ran out of the hotel before she could catch up to me and kept running until I couldn't run no more. Oh god she's going to think I'm so ugly now who wants to be with someone who has something like that marked on their body forever, I'll tell ya who no one. Soon I came across a bar and pulled out my fake ID and went for a drink. And another. And another. Soon I lost count and my body went numb and all of my emotions a long with it. I felt empty which was better than the fear I was feeling before. So I left the bar and went back to the hotel. Carli was awake on the bed and was about to talk to me but I passed out on the bed Before she could because of all the alcohol consumption.

Sorry for not updating in literally forever guys but I finally have and I promise to try more !! Shoutout for @chinneye for telling me to update today 👍👍