End it all

I run through the lobby handgun in my pocket and straight through the car park towards my car. I could here Carli's footsteps behind me but I wasn't taking any notice of them "stop! Caitlin please stop!" I heard her shout her voice breaking a little. This made me turn around and I saw the tears staring her cheeks " my should I ! He killed her ! And he won't even go to prison for it !" I shouted venom seeping through every word that I said. " because then you will go to jail and you don't want that" she replied. That's when I thought she was right I didn't want that. I just wanted it to end. All the pain and suffering and torture he made me endure every single day. So I stopped in my tracks turned around and whispered " no I just want it to end" then I sank to my knees on the cold carp park floor. Took the gun out and aimed it at my forehead. If I ended it all now he couldn't hurt my anymore, I wouldn't get nightmares, he wouldn't hurt anyone else because of me and I would be at peace. It was the rational thing to do, no one needed me anyway. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my torso, I winced a bit because of the bruise but otherwise I melted into their embrace. " please don't do this.... I couldn't live if you died... I need you !" Carli whimpered, her tears soaking the back of my t-shirt. That's when I snapped out of my daze. Someone needed me, someone wanted me, I wasn't alone. " do you really need me? Promise me you won't leave" I said to her because I genuinely couldn't live if she left I cared about her, more than anyone else, if she left I would break, completely. " I promise" she whispered in my ear and my heart filled with warmth. That's when I remember it was 9;45 and I had a appointment with the doctor about my ribs. " I have to go carli I'll see you later". Her eyes widened in shock and tears came out of her eyes once more. " no you better not go home, you said you wouldn't do anything !" She spoke concern evident in her voice. I stifled out a laugh and said to her " no stupid, I gotta go see my managers doctor to fix my rib remember". She looked at me and smiled. " your not fighting anymore tho I won't allow it". I knew she meant every word but fighting was my life my anger resolve and I wouldn't give it up not now not ever. However I nodded in agreement so she wouldn't argue, I just fight without her knowing anyway.  
........
Sorry for the short chapter did this late at night just wanted to get a new chapter out as I haven't in a while because I was waiting for us to reach 1000 reads and we have ! So thanks everyone who has read and is enjoying my story! Give me any ideas on what you want to happen next! Love you all xx