First game

It was now Tuesday now do we have been just been going to practice for the last few days. However I was really tired. I barely slept because I didn't want to wake carli up because of my stupid dreams and her to ask what was going on. I think some of he team were starting to notice I was tired but they decided not to say anything which was better for me, all apart from carli. I noticed her staring at me a couple of times with pity in her eyes which just made me angry so I would always just turn away from her, in a foul mood. I hated pity, like I get my life is a mess but I don't need people to feel sorry for me. I was also angry because I hadn't had a fight since I joined the team and was itching for my fight tonight at 11'o'clock. Anyway practice was always fun we just did warms up and scrimmage for a bit, the team I was on hated it because I always got annoyed and gave away penalties, however I made up for it with the amount of goals I scored so we won most of the time. We had just finished breakfast which I didn't eat by the way, and we're heading into the bus to go to the match I was excited, but too tired to show it. That's when everyone started nagging at me saying I needed to make sure not to give any penalties away and Jill looked at me with a serious face agreeing saying I needed to control my anger on the pitch. Then she recommended a therapist which made me nearly walk off the bus, but then took back her offer and told me to stay. I hated therapists, they always act like as if they know what your going through but they don't do they don't need to know my business. The bus finally stopped and we got off and went into the lockers I changed quickly not letting anyone see my body because of the bruises and slipped the uswnt hoodie back on, some thought it was weird that I wore it but I didn't care. We were just leaving the locker rooms when I felt a hard prod to the side and mal say " you need to eat more Caitlin" but I wasn't concentrating on what she was saying because she prodded me right on the rib causing me to fall over due to the pain, it hurt like a bitch. I know I should go to the hospital to get the rib checked out but they would ask to many questions and I wasn't going to let anyone get hurt but me. Mall grabbed my arm and pulled me up repeating how sorry she was thinking she didn't do it that hard, which she didn't I just had a broken rib. Once I was standing up the rest of the team behind us with worry in there eyes, she tried to grab my hoodie and lift it up, but I wasn't about to be exposed to the whole team and tell them the truth so I grabbed her hand harshly and said "let. Go." I think she got scared at how dangerous my voice sounded but I needed her to know how serious I was. She didn't let go and insisted on seeing how bad it was which just made me angry so I shoved her of me and ran out the room before anyone would ask questions. I just wanted to go to my fight now as I was pretty angry. Next thing I knew we were on the pitch playing against the Japanese which were a eight nasty group of people, I watched them play before and seeing as  I had a broken rib I needed to make sure none of them came in contact with it, especially since me and Alex were forwards. They did the coin toss and seems as if we were starting.

Alex took the ball to the middle and waited for the whistle. As soon as she heard it she passed it too me and I ran down the pitch I crossed it too her in the air, so then she jumped up and headed it into the goal. I jumped up and fisted in the air. We had only been playing for two minutes yet we had already scored. I thought for a moment that this would be easy but then I saw all the dirty looks the Japanese players with giving me and I mentally gulped.
We kept playing but this time they started I was trying to stop them from getting past when one of them booted the ball into my broke rib making it brake even more. I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor, but before anyone could come to me I ran off the pitch and into the bathroom locking the cubicle so no one could see. I lifted my rib up and noticed how dislodged it was and decided I finally needed to get it checked out, however I was gonna ask Sam for his private doctor because then no one would ask questions. Then I called Sam
S:Sam C:Caitlin
C: yo Sam  I need your help
As soon as I said that someone walked into the bathroom but i didn't care I needed to talk to Sam now.
S: yo what's up my favourite fighter what can I help you with?
C: I need your personal doctor for something
S: *sighed* of course Caitlin did he brake your rib again?
C: yes he did sadly and now that I'm playing football it is starting to hurt more
S:sure come at 10 instead of 11 and we will get you sorted out, but you have to get away from him Caitlin it's killing you
C: and I will but it will be when I'm 18 and he can't hurt Lucy or anyone on the team because of it
S: fine then see you later
C: see you at 10

And with that I ended the call and pulled my hoodie down. I walked out of the cubicle to see carli standing there an angry look on her face. "Who was that man talking about and where are you going at 10 ?" She said harshly. I just told her that it was none of her business and was about to leave when she surprised me. She grabbed my hoodie and lifted it up before backing away in horror of the sight of my body. Now I was furious I went up to her a grabbed the collar of her shirt and screamed in her face " you tell anyone about this and I will kill you!" She just asked me who did and that I needed to go to the doctor. I said I was handing it and that she needed to leave it alone. But she just wouldn't she kept shouting saying I needed help and that I was crazy for letting someone do that to me and that's when I punched the wall out of anger. " how dare you make assumptions that I let someone do that to me!" She just looked back st me angry. I told her I was leaving and not to speak to me again.we went back outside and turns out we had one he game and the hit to my side got us a penalty.
.......
So what an interesting chapter guys !