Take things slow

After carli has kissed me I was over the moon, how did I meet such a kind and loving person? How could she still accept me after everything I have done?  Let me tell you I have no idea but it was amazing. However now I was more scared than I ever was before. If I fall for her even more than I already have she will get hurt, by either me or my dad, one way or another. Anyway after she kissed me I said I needed to take a walk so did, I just kept walking and walking thinking over everything in my head. I was aching for my next fight with was tommorow after the game, and boy was it a big one. I was fighting "the punisher" and he ALWAYS wins his fights by knocking the person out, every single time. I normally not nervous for a fight but this time I was stressed. However if I win this fight I get £50,000 ! So I have to win it !
After I got back to the hotel I went up to the counter and asked them for my package that contained my medication. I took 2 of the pills and then went so go give them to dawn who knew how to handle all my situations.
"Hey Dawn my medication came today so I thought I would give them to you"
"Oh hey Caitlin thanks now I need you to come see my every morning before you eat anything so you can come and take these"
" ok I can do that, but can we like keep this between us ? No one knows about my issues apart from you,Jill,ash and carli and I would prefer to keep it that way" I pleased looking down embarrassed. She placed a firm hand on my shoulder and told me that there was nothing to be embarrassed about but that she would keep it between us.
I was about to go back to my own room to sleep ( or try to) for the rest of night, when I saw hope standinf outside of my room. " what the fuck are you doing? First you break her heart and now you want her back! You need to stop playing with my bestfriends feelings and tell me what the hell is going on with you" she shouted but not loud enough for anyone else to hear. " I-i can't tell y-you." I whispered tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of everything. " tell me now or leave the team" She said in complete seriousness. " okay then" I said as I walked into my hotel room not caring if she came in after me. I started walking around packing up everything back into my suit cases " what are you doing?" Hope question watching me rush around the room. " leaving, that what you told me to do, because I don't have the strength, will power or tears left in my to tell you what's going on" I replied walking out of the hotel room with my suitcase. I stepped out of her hotel and sat on the bench waiting for my taxi to come. " Caitlin? What are you doing here where are you going?" Ash and carli asked as they walked towards me. " why are your bags packed?" Carli questioned tilting her head to the side, she looked so cute. " I'm leaving" I stated no emotion in my voice. " what ?! Why!" They both shouted, their voices echoing throughout the car park. " because your mate hope solo told me to tell her the truth about everything that was going on or leave the team so I'm leaving." I said why getting a text saying my taxi was five minutes away. " she said what !" Carli screamed anger evident on her face. " and has no right to say that, Caitlin you are not leaving! And I will go give hope a piece of my mind!" Carli said walking back to the hotel dragging my with her. Looks like I'm not leaving anymore I thought with a chuckle. Once carli had taken me back to my room, she invited Hope to come over. Great.
Then carli and hope started arguing about everything, me hurting carli, me being secretive, Hope invading my privacy, literally everything. I have had enough at this point and my blood was boiling " JUST STOP!" I screamed and I think carli new I was angry because she ran over her eyes filled with concern and hugged me whispering in my ear to calm down, and dare I say it, it actually worked my breathing got back to normally and I was calmer than before. Hope was now looking at me concerned aswell " Caitlin? Are you okay?" She said. That's when I had enough. " carli I'm going to bed I can't handle this, I give you and ash permission as the only people that know to tell hope everything, and with that I fell asleep.

.........
New chapter guys! I hope you like it and I want to thank each and every person who was read my story and is enjoying it! What do you guys think hope will day about the situation? Will her and Caitlin become closer? Or will this drift them apart even more? Let me know what you think in the comments!