Issues

Me and carli climbed into her car and drove to the address I had given her for my personal doctor. My ribs were still aching so I need to sort this out now if I was still planning on fighting tonight.i was so excited about that, I knew carli didn't want me to but i loved it and it helped me relieve stress and anger so I knew that I had to especially with what my dad has done! I still couldn't get over it! All he ever did was take every good thing in my life and break it beyond repair. I was shaken out of my thoughts by carli shouting my name "Caitlin! We are here" I looked at her for a moment before remember where we were " sorry I was lost in thought let's go" I replied stepping out off the car. We walked up to the door and knocked on. Suddenly the door swung open with a middle aged women standing on the other side. She looked rather young for her age with long blonde hair and blue eyes, some might say she was attractive for her age. " if it is my most popular customer ! Cait how nice to see you!" She said with a grin. I smiled back at her and pulled her into a hug " hello holly, nice to see you too". After we pulled apart she looked behind me too see carli standing in the door way. "And who might this be?" She said referring to the beautiful woman standing behind me. " this is carli and carli this is holly" I said introducing the two to eachother. They shook hands before we followed holly into the house and to her special medic room. " so what have you done this turn Caitlin ? Fight or dad?" I sighed, she was one of the people who knew about the abuse as she has fixed me up multiple times. " nothing major holl, just a broken rib and it was dad this time, you know I win all my fights!" I replied with a smirk. " NOTHING MAJOR!" Carli screamed " YOU HAVE A BROKEN RIB!" She continued until I pulled her into a hug to calm her down. " oh dear, Caitlin has had much worse injuries than this I can assure you" holly told carli which made her start to tear up. I wiped my thumb under her eyes and told her everything was going to be ok. After we had calmed down, holly fixed my rib back into place and wrapped it with bandage and this special cream that worked amazingly. " oh by the way holly can you order me some more pills I've nearly run out and we don't want that to happen" I asked the doctor. " yes of course I can you do need them!" She chuckled while carli looked at us confusion evident on her face. " pills for what ?" She asked turning to me. " my anger issues... they get out of control if I don't take them" I said hanging my head in shame. I kept my head down until I felt her finger push my chin up to me her eyes. " you don't need to be ashamed I will help you aswell" I smiled at her gratefully and we both stood up and said goodbye to holly. Once we left the house we got back in the car and made our way back to the hotel. " I'm going to my fight tonight carli, I haven't had my pills and if I don't take my anger out on something then I'm scared I will hurt someone" I told her. She turned to me anger evident in her eyes. " your not going!" She said her voice rising with every word. " carli your not my..." I was about to say mother but then the horrible memories of that night came flooding back to me as my eyes welled up with tears. " what's wrong?" She asked her expression changing from angry to concerned. " nothing I don't want to talk about it" I told her getting out of the car and calling a taxi. I leaned against the side of the hotel and took out a cigarette and a lighter. I had just taken a few drags when it was ripped from my hand and dropped to the floor. I looked up at carli and frowned. " what did you do that for!" I asked her slightly irritated. " they are bad for your health I helping you" she replied. " no your not! Have you not listening to single thing I have said!" I shouted pushing her into the wall " I don't have my pills so I'm angry, you won't let my fight to relive stress you won't let me smoke to relive stress I can only go so long before I explode!" I screamed smashing my fist onto the wall beside her, watching her flinch back in terror. Oh shit. What have I done? One of the only people to ever care about me and I almost hit her?! I'm turning into my father, the monster I swore I would never become. I backed away from carli tears falling down my face as I jumped in the cab and headed to my fight replaying the days events over in my mind. This has to be the worst day of my life apart from the my mother died.
15 minutes later we had arrived at the fighting ring and I was ready to let off some steam I jumped into the ring and Waited for the bell to go. I could tell the fight was gonna be tough the guy stood st about 6 feet tall with tattoos covering his arms and chest. " why am I fighting such a little girl?!" He questioned until the bell rang and I swung at his head knocking him over. He stumbled back up onto his feet when I knocked him over again with a swift roundhouse kick to the head. God I was enjoying this. He stood back up again and this time I let him compose himself. " ok so maybe I underestimated you, let's have a real fight!" He said causing me to look at him with a smirk. He then punched me in the jaw while I wasn't looking which was a shock because no one ever punched me in the face. At this point I was pissed so I just punched him in the face hard enough to knock him out grabbed my money and left. Once I got back to the hotel room I found carli asleep. I couldn't even bring myself to look at her as I almost hit her. I'm a monster just like my father and I always will be. I should say away from carli for her own sake.

.........
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while been really busy with school starting up but I will try to upload st least once a week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter