TWO

Rin moves side to side. It feels, different. Everytime she moves, it's comfortable. It's... soft. Rin flutters her eyes open only to see that she was no longer in the street in a box. Instead, she was in a room on a bed. She sits up and looks around. The walls are white and there is also a desk with stuff on it. The scent she recieves smell like, a man?

She looks down at her legs, seeing it bandaged.

What the hell?

She doesn't remember much from last night. All she knows is that she almost got murdered by 2 men and got wounded. She sniffs around the bed, the masculine smell. She looks on the bedside table, the cap and the pocket knife. She stands up and walks over to it. She dragesthe cap with her teeth onto the bed. She examines it, seeing if whoever brought her here, did anything to it.

The doorknob jiggles as her ears go up in alert. She hides herself behind the pillows. A man enters the room, looking around. He walks over to the bed and grabs the cap. He looks slightly confused. Looking around the room, as if he was looking for something. Rin peeks from behind the pillows.

"What the..." The man mumbled.

The door opens as another man enters. He watches the man look around the room.

"Lookin for something Jiminie?" The man asked.

"Yeah," the man "jiminie" said. "What happened to the fox i left here?"

Rin watches everything from behind.

"I don't know, you left it in here didn't you?" The man said.

"Nae, I don't know where it went." Jiminie said.

"Well," the man says as he walks to the bed and sits on it. "I don't know Jimin. It probably ran away."

The man leans his back against the pillows. Squishing Rin.

"*Sigh* It was adorable too, I feel bad. It was injured." Jimin said.

"Heh, you have a heart of gold Jimin. Seriously, I have a feeling that once we're gone you're going to go out in the streets and adopt every animal you find out there." The man said.

"Shut up Tae." Jimin said.

Tae and Jimin? They sound familiar.

Rin thought.

Jimin sits on the bed and leans onto the pillows as well. Squishing Rin more, her wounded leg being crushed. She tries hard to not let out a whimper.

"JIMIN! TAEHYUNG!"

A yell entered. Rin doesn't know whats going on but then the bed moves hard, her legs get crushed and she lets out a loud yelp.

"What was that?" Jimin says.

"It sounded like a yelp." Taehyung said.

"Wait what? What happened?" The man who yelled asked.

"Damnit Hoseok Hyung. I told you to not jump on my bed." Jimin scold.

"Yah! Watch your profanity young man! I'm older than you!" Hoseok yelled.

The bed gets lighter. Rin's leg no longer getting crushed. Thinking everything is fine, but the pillows get lifted as she sees 3 men look down at her with shocked faces. Rin sits up and tries to escape but her leg is numb and is not allowing her to move. She tries to crawl away but then gets grabbed. She gets hold up by a man. The one she believes is "Taehyung".

"Is this the fox you saved jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"*Gasp* Yeah!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Waah, it's so cute!" Hoseok said.