EIGHT

I wake up somewhere around 1 a.m. . I sit up in my fox form and see everyone in the room asleep. Jungkook who was under me was slightly drooling as I stared. I jumped off but also my fox plushie fell with a thud.

Jimin groans, as I walk out of the room to go to the kitchen. I find a metal bowl on the floor with my name on it.

Dog kibble inside the bowl looked so good. Especially since I was starving.

As I was eating, my abdomen starts to hurt.

I guess im just that hungry.

As I eat, the pain in my abdomen becomes more intense. I try to take a lick of my water.

I jolt and a bit of my water spills out from my bowl.

OW!

I whimper and curl on the floor. I start to feel hot and... aroused.

No, it cant be. Not today please.

I start panting. I force myself to stand and run to the bathroom. I turn to my human form and look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes, glowing a bright yellow.

I open my mouth to see my teeth.

Oh shit. No, No this cant be happening.

My fangs are out more than usual.

"Agh."

I hold on to my abdomen.

"Ugh, shit. Where are they?"

I ask myself as I look for the heat pills. I find them and quickly open it. I grab a pill and run back to the kitchen for water.

After I took the pill and chug some water, I stayed in the kitchen to wait for it to take full effect.

My horniness decreases a little and Im finally able to control my hormones. Even though the pain my my abdomen has deplenished, my eyes are still a bright yellow and my fangs are bared more sharply.

Ok Rin, task 1 is to have a safe distance away from them. Task 2, hide your face.

"Ok, I think I can do that." I whisper to myself.

I look at the clock ticking.

"1:56 a.m" I sigh.

This is going to be a long night.

My ears slump on my head as I walk to the couch. I sit on it and think of a plan.

"Im in a house full of stunning men. Being on my heat and the only female, this is gonna make things even more difficult. These pills only last for about 8 hours. Think Rin think. How did you manage being homeless on your heat?"

I flick myself in the forehead trying to remember what in hell did I do.

"I pretty much just hid in an alley way the entire time. Wait-"

I remember when I was younger. I met another hybrid. She wasnt really the nicest. She was a cat hybrid. I remember I walked in the same alley way she was in. Just a regular black cat on a dumpster.

-Flashback-

Soon rin (13 years old)

I run into an alley way, trying to hide myself from angry store clerks. I hide behind a trashcan as their yells become more distant. I stand up and huff. A can falls which got me to turn around quickly. A black cat sitting on a dumpster, glaring at me.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

The cat jumps down from the dumpster and walks towards me. She stops as I stare at it with worried eyes. The cat turns into a human and a woman wearing just a bra and shorts towers over me.