SEVEN

I feel wind blowing up against my fur but also the difficulty to breathe. I flutter my eyes open and feel Jimin burrowing his face into my body but also putting most of his body weight against me.

I wriggle my way out of his grip and shake myself.

Jeez does this guy know personal space?

I look around seeing the other two sleeping. I jump down from the bed and exit the room. Smelling the air if anyone went in any of the rooms.

Someone's awake. I smell... food?

I walk to the kitchen and snuck around the corner to try to look who is cooking this early.

I see a broad back with wide shoulders. As they went to the sink I saw a side view.

Jin?

I jump on a stool at the kitchen island. I peek my head up watching everything he's doing. He focuses cooking breakfast before a door opens in the background.

"Morning Jin hyung, whats for breakfast?" Hoseok asks while messing his hair up more.

"Eggs, bacon, the usual." Jin smiled.

Hoseok sits on the stool Im on and squishes me.

He jolts up immediatly and sees me laying as if im dead.

"Rin?!" He exclaimed.

Jin stopped to look at the stool.

I wobble back up and sit.

"I didn't know you were there, Mianhae."

"When did you get there Rin?" Jin asked.

I lick my nose and jump off the stool. I turn to my human form and rub my neck.

"For a few minutes..." I answer quietly.

"You should've said something, otherwise I wouldve asked you to help me." He smiled.

I do a nervous laugh before Hoseok puts an arm around me.

"After breakfast, we're gonna shop for you! So lets go wake the others up yeah?" He exclaimed.

I nod and we walk to the rooms.

"I'll wake the hyungs up and you wake the maknaes up. Just to warn you, Taehyung and Jungkook are difficult to wake up. So, just give Kook a lil pinch on the nipples and maybe slap Taehyung or something alright?" He instucted.

"Ok Hoseok." I responded.

"Call me Hobi," He lighty smacked my arm. "Or oppa~"

I cringed hearing the word oppa.

Oppa sounds annoying.

"Ok, hobi."

His eyes twitches a bit.

"That'll work I guess."

He shooes me into the maknae room.

Already being in the room with them makes me hot.

Jimin wake up bro.

I turn back into my fox form and jump on the bed.

I tap his nose with my paws until he starts moving.

He shakes his head and starts smiling. He flutters his eyes open and chuckles when he sees me.

"Yes Rin? I'm awake now, do you need something?"

I shake my head.

"Alright, well since Im up I'll get ready then."

He pets me before waddling to the bathroom.