THREE

"Is she dead?"

"Hyung, don't ask that."

"Is she though?"

"Are that my clothes?"

"She's been unconcious for about a few hours."

They whisper as Rin lays on the couch. Her panic attack led her to faint. Jin carried her onto the couch and woke up the other members. She slurs a little, shaking her head before fluttering her eyes open.

"Look! She's waking up!"

She grunts, as she waits for her vision to adjust. As she opens her eyes wide, she sees a face right in front of hers.

"AH!"

She screams as she jumps up. She crawls back and falls off the couch. She crawls backwards until she corners herself. She breathes heavily. Her ears are lowered and her tail wraps around her body.

"It's ok, we won't hurt you." Namjoon said.

Jimin walks over in front of Rin and crouches.

"Foxy?" He asks.

Rin's heavy breathing increases.

Jimin extends a hand towards her. Her pupils minimize as she turns her head. Shutting her eyes tight. She was waiting for him to hit her.

She is a hybrid after all.

She would always get kicked, slapped, and abused out in the streets. She hated it. She was waiting for him to do the same as well. She waited for a hard hit but instead, feels a soft rub on her head.

She opens one eye as she sees Jimin petting her. He gives her an eye smile. Her tight fists loosen.

"I'm happy you're OK foxy." He whispered.

Rin's eyes started to glow yellow once again. Jimin notices as he stops petting her.

"My name is not Foxy." She mumbled.

As Rin was about to say something, the T.V cut her off.

A fox hybrid was caught stealing from the local supermarket once again. The manager described it to be female with rugged clothing. The hybrid stole a shirt, chips, and a water. Witnesses claim that she is seen everyday walking around Seoul. We have some pictures and recordings of the hybrid running and walking around town. She was last seen 2 days ago near the bus stop next to Eomma's Diner.

They then show multiple shots of Rin.

Other news, 2 men were found in an alley way. One with a stab wound while one with a minor head injury. Here they tell us the victim...

"It was the fox hybrid. She was walking around with a pocket knife and attacked us. "

"She was hungry for blood. She told us "Humans don't deserve to live in this planet" she also then threatened to murder us and give her all our money."

If you see this fox hybrid, please report her to the police station. For others who think she is innocent, come to us and report as a witness with proof. Gamsahabnida, this is Korea news.

They all stare at the t.v. The boys have the look of shock and disbelief. Rin however started to shed a few tears.

Liars. They're LIARS!

She keeps her hands on her head as she shakes.

The boys look back at her.

"Stole huh?" Jimin asked.