FIVE

Rin's POV

"U-uh, can't we just eat here? I showed up on the news not too long ago." I remind.

They stare at me and look at each other. They start to burst out laughing. I get taken back and give them a confused expression.

Why the hell are they laughing?

Jin stops his windshield wiper laugh and look at me.

"O-oh yeah, about that. We took care of it." He smiled.

I made an even more confused face if that was even possible.

"Also! The guys that you met, are arrested now." Hoseok exclaimed.

My eyes widen and my ears stand fully up.

"Jinja?!" I ask.

They nod and I think to myself.

Damn these guys really are trying.

"Thats c-cool."

DaFuck?! HOW?!

"Here you go." Taehyung hands me a cap. "To cover your ears with, I don't know for you tail though."

Jin looks at himself and takes off his trench coat.

"This is long enough for you, it may be TOO big but its fine right?" He questions.

I stand there still thinking of ways they could of possibly done it.

He holds the coat out for me as I look at it. I slowly grab the coat from his hand and put it on. I look down at my feet and the coat reaches below my knees. I cringe at myself, seeing that it looks like a dress on me.

"Omo, kyopta." Jin says cupping his cheeks.

"Hyung, I think your inner eomma is showing." Jungkook said.

"HUSH!" Jin slapped a finger on Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook pushed Jin's hand away and rubs his own lips. I look away trying to hide my blushing cheeks. Namjoon claps his hands together.

"Ok, I think we used too much time. Kaja." He smiled.

We leave the dorm and exit the building. We go into a black van, I look skeptical of it.

This looks like the van people use to kidnap other people.

I gulp and feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense up as I get startled.

"Oh Mianhae. I didn't mean to scare you."

I turn my head to see Hoseok. Frowning. Slowly removing his hand from my shoulder.

"It's Ok, I didn't know you were behind me." I mumbled.

Feeling guilty.

He smiles a little.

"Well, I should be cautious. I keep forgetting that we just met, I feel like ive known you before." He said.

Yeah, You all look familiar.

"Here, get inside the van, I'll come in after you." He points to the van.

I nod and enter. As i enter, i sit in the middle seat next to Jimin. Hoseok coming in after me. As soon as everyone gets situated we drive to the nearest local restaurant. I look through the window, watching things pass by.

Haven't been in a car for awhile.

I unknowingly let out a sigh as I lean on the head rest.