FOUR

Rin wakes up to hear rustling inside the room. Her ear twitches as she flutters her eyes open. She sees a lady walking arounding the room, holding medical supplies. The lady turns around and sees that Rin is staring at her.

"Oh you're awake." She smiles.

Rin lowly growls as she feel skeptical.

"Oh, please don't be scared. I came to help." She said.

"Help?" Rin asked. "Just get me out of here please."

The lady shakes her head.

"Why do you want to get out of here anyways? These boys look worried for you." She said.

Rin thought to herself.

I don't deserve to be here.

"I'm a hybrid. Hybrids are dangers here. I could hurt you even if I wanted to." Rin growled.

Her eyes glow yellow once again before snarling. Showing her sharp teeth. The lady however giggled.

"Don't be like that. Hybrids are one of the best things that exists. I have a hybrid myself." She points to herself.

Rin tilts her head.

"I could bring her if you want. She is a mouse hybrid. She's nice, i'm pretty sure she won't hurt you."

Rin's confusion turns into a blank stare.

How ironic. She thought.

"That's ironic." Rin blurted.

The lady looks at her with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I'm sorry but, i am a fox hybrid. Haven't you ever learned that a fox and a mouse are basically enemies?" Rin stated.

The lady nods.

"Yes, but I know that you won't hurt her. She's pretty shy and you wouldn't dare to hurt someone like her." She said.

Rin scoffed to herself as she continues to try to get out of ropes.

"Can you please take it easy?"

She looks up as she sees the lady frown at her.

"It's sad to see hybrids suffer. I know you probably don't care about anything anymore but please. There is still people who cares for them. These boys, that found you, they're pretty worried." She whispers.

Rin relaxes and stops. She looks at her thigh.

They did help me.

She then remembers what happened in the living room.

Jimin patted my head. They begged me not to go.

She closes her eyes and sighs.

She's right.

Rin then feels a hand on her wrist. She opens her eyes and sees the lady smiling at her.

"You're lucky they found you. You would've died if they didn't."

Rin smiles a little and lets out a breathy laugh.

"I'm going to untie you now. You must be uncomfortable."

"Very." Rin added.

She unties Rin's wrists and legs. Rin sits up as she holds the spot where the rope was holding on. It's a little bruised and red.

"I'm SunMi, Ra SunMi." She holds out a hand towards Rin.

Rin looks at her hand before looking at her own. She looks up to her and lets out a small smile before taking her hand.