SIX

We hear 3 knocks at the door. It slowly opens and we see a head pop out. A smiling SunMi pops in.

"Minsu? Rin? What are you both doing in here?" She asked.

"Rin Unnie fell and hurt her leg, so i came to help her." Minsu responded.

SunMi lifts an amused brow.

"Unnie"? Thats new." Sunmi repeated.

I let out a little chuckle.

"I'm very happy to see you both getting along already. Well anyways, Rin, I asked the boys if I could borrow you for the rest of the day." SUnMi stated.

"bwo?" I blurted.

"I asked the boys if you can come somewhere with me and Minsu for awhile. Since you'll be living here, I assume that you'll be needing materials for your new home." She gleamed.

"We're going somewhere Mimi?" Minsu asked.

"We sure are!" She smiled. "Now Rin get ready, we'll be leaving in a bit."

I nod.

SunMi closes the door gently as I slowly stand up and put my pants back on.

"Do you need help?" Minsu askes.

"No, its ok I got it." I replied.

We exit the room and see everyone sitting on the couch talking.

SunMi stands up and slings her purse over her shoulder.

"Ready?" She asks.

Minsu and I nod. The guys turn their direction towards us.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

"Shopping, it would be difficult dealing with a hybrid without approporiate materials, especially when the majority of the household are men. " SunMi giggles.

The guys faces turn into pure confusion. Minsu blushes a light pink but I blush the darkest red I ever been.

"Well lets get going now. I'll return her soon enough. Tata~" SunMi waves.

"Have fun!" 7 of them said in unison.

I give them a mini wave and exit out with them.

Walking to the parking lot we enter Sunmi's car. I sit in the back seat and look around.

"MiMi, can I sit in the back with Rin unnie?" Minsu asks.

Sunmi giggles.

"Go ahead."

Minsu gleams and skips to the back. She jumps in and sits next to me. She gives me a light smile and leans slightly on me. The warmth of her body next to mine makes me slightly sleepy. Before I knew it, my eyes shut on their own and I'm taken into darkness.

-

I feel someone shake me as I blink my eyes open. I open one eye and see Minsu smiling,

"Wake up Unnie, we're here." She whispered.

I stretch, squeaks leaving my mouth and rubs my eyes.

"You look like a grumpy little baby whenever you wakeup, it adorable." Sunmi coos as she looks at me through the rear view mirror.

"Im not cute." I mumble as I rub my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Whatever you say unnie. Well, lets go." Minsu beams.

We exit the car but I jump in again.

"Whats wrong Rin?" Sunmi asks in concern.

"I need a hat, my ears are g-going to show." I stuttered.