Songfic: When the partys over- Billie Eilish

Ned, and Peter were trapped. It had all started like a normal day. Peter went to Neds and was greeted with a toffee apple. They went to Neds room to build their Lego DeathStar And then they heard a door break.

Don't you know I'm no good for you

Peters had depression. The one thing that helped? Ned. He was a literal angel to Peter. He knew he didn't deserve Ned.

I've learned to lose, you can't afford to

Peters Spidey sense warned about the gun the man was holding. He was surprised at the sudden strength he felt to protect Ned, and ripped out of his bounds. He jumped in front of him.
BANG
He fell to the floor, clutching his stomach.

Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding

Ned ripped a part of his shirt off to try and stop the bleeding coming from his gun wound, but the blood just dropped through.

So he called Tony

But nothing ever stops you leaving

Tony Stark and the Avengers were at a party. Tony felt his phone ring, but choose to ignore it.

Quiet when I'm coming home, I'm on my own

The avengers walked to the limo, and Clint went to get Peter from Neds house. He got to where the door was supposed to be and ran inside the house. Peter was on the floor, Ned next to him. He looked again and saw that Peter wasn't moving. He called the Avengers as soon as Ned saw him.

I could lie say I like it like that, like it like that

The Avengers all came to Neds apartment, and what they saw broke them.
Tony ran up to Peter and begged him to stop acting.
Bucky started talking in English, "Peter get up, we need to go home," and then began in Russian, "Питер, вставай, ты не можешь покинуть нас, мы нужны тебе!"
Natasha ran to Bucky and calmed him down, yet the tears were obvious, falling down her face.
Steve dropped to his knees and begged. Begged for Peter to be just playing a prank on them. Begged for him not to leave them.
Bruce walked out the room, his skin tinged green, and his eyes full of tears.

I could lie say I like it like that, like it like that

They let Ned go to his mums work, and they left. Nothing would be the same.

I know I only did half of the song, but I'm lazy so don't judge meeee