Alone part 1

Steves POV:
"Steve, Peter will be fine!" Bucky said reassuringly, even though I knew he was worried too. He turned on the TV to prove to me that he would be fine and looked at the news.

"We are here at thorngale park, at the scene of a fight between the Vulture and SpiderMan. Currently, half of Spidermans suit seems to be broken, and he's has been heard calling for someone named Karen. Everyo-"
The news lady was cut off, and they heard a loud bang, then screams. Then, the screen went black.

Third Person POV:
A punch to the face, and then a kick to the gut. Peter and Toomes were out of the park and moving closer to an old warehouse. Peter aimed his webshooters at Toomes head, but was cut off when his wrist was grabbed. "Pedro, do you want to watch were you're going next time?" Toomes said as he squeezed Peters wrist, and only let go after he heard the webshooters break and his wrist snap. Peter shot a web onto Tommes' foot and pulled, trying to get him down. But he didnt realise that there was a gun involved. He hissed as a bullet went through his shoulder, but was determined to carry on. Peter kicked Toomes in the head and ran behind a pillar holding up the roof. "Karen!" he hissed quietly, "Call Steve and Bucky, tell them I require assistance!" Suddenly, Peter heard footsteps. He turned around and saw Toomes, looking pissed. He shot at the pillar, but didn't notice when the roof started shaking. " TOOMES, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Peter cried out. Toomes just laughed. So Peter, being to self sacrificing idiot he was, punched Toomes in the face, and webbed him up. But he was too slow. The roof began to fall down on him. Using what was left of his strength, he picked Toomes up and threw him outside, just before the ceiling fell.

Buckys POV:
I knew we shouldn't of sent him out to fight our own battle. Because now he was fighting a man older than him, with better technology and weapons than him. "Sargent Barnes, Captain Rogers, there has been a call for required assistance from Peters suit." Fridays voice said.
Well shit