Street Kid Part 2

This is for @av3ng3rs x

Bucky walked onto the train, hoping that he'd find the kid sitting there. He wasn't there of course, but it was probably because it was too early.
Bucky sat there, a waiting for the skinny kid with the red converse. Bucky recognised his voice, but he didn't know where from.
Finally, after a long half hour, the boy walked onto the train, looking even worse than before. He had a bandaged up leg, but you could clearly see the red blood patches underneath it, a broken rib, a bloody arm with a wolf carved into it, and multiple bruises and small cuts all over his small frame. Bucky waved at the kid, and beckoned for him to come and sit down next to him. He walked over and sat in the seat next to Bucky.
"Hey Kid" Bucky said quietly, as the kid smiled, a soft smiled.
"M not a kid, I'm Peter" said Peter quietly. Bucky laughed at the comment and gave Peter a small side hug.
"I'm Bucky, I recognise you from somewhere" Bucky said, questioning Peter.
"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone." Peter said, and Bucky smiled, but nodded in agreement. Peter took a deep breath and said
"I'm Spiderman"
Bucky stared at him, and slowly began to see the sinmilarities. The voice, the fighting. Then he realised. What if the kid was reporting back to Stark.
"Hey, Peter? Are you still friends with Stark?" Bucky said, and Peter looked sad at the mention of his former mentors name.
"No, he was a total asshat to you guys, and he kicked me out when I told him I was bi" Peter said quietly. Bucky held Peter closer and huggr him tighter.
"Its okay kid, I've got you"

Peter was about to get up when the train got to his stop, but he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
"Do you have anywhere to go Peter?" Bucky said.
"Um yeah, I go to-" Peter said, but he stopped abruptly when Bucky raised his eyebrow at him.
"Um, I just sleep in an alleyway, but it's okay, I promise! " Peter said hurriedly, but when Bucky gave him a look ™, he sat back down.
"So Peter, do you want to meet Captain America and Falcon?" Bucky said, chuckling slightly as Peters eyes widened.
"Wait, what? You live with Captain America and The Falcon?!" Peter said in an excited whisper.
"Yeah, I'm sure they would love to meet you Pete" Bucky said. "Changing the subject, why is there a wolf carved into your arm?"
Peter shifted around uncomfortably.
"Um, its just this gang that lives near me that doesn't really like me and wants me dead?" Peter said quietly.
"And what is underneath those bandages?" Bucky said, gesturing to the bandages on his leg.
"I kind of got stabbed a bit" Peter said, and Bucky looked shocked. He managed to hide his shock though, and after a moment, he spoke again.
"When we get back to my apartment, we are cleaning you up, okay?"

When they finally got off of the train, Peter and Bucky had had a long conversation about why Ironman could be an ass. It was mostly Bucky ranting about Tony, as Peter felt bad about Tony turning him away still. They walked up to the apartment, and Bucky got out his key and unlocked the door. When he walked in he could hear Steve and Sam argying on what to have for dinner.
"Guys, I'm back!" Bucky shouted, and he heard Steve's footsteps as he walked over to Bucky. Stev stopped when he saw the short 14 year old standing next to Bucky.
"Is this the boy you told me about Buck?" Steve asked as Sam walked in. Bucky nodded, as Sam sad loudly, "WHY is there a child in the apartment?"
Bucky rolled his eyes and Steve laughed.
"Remember the Spider kid from  Lepzig?" Bucky said as both Steve and Sam's eyes widened, "Well, this is him" Bucky finished, as Peter shyly waved.
"BUCK! I THREW AN AIRPORT TERMIAL ON HIM!"  Steve shouted, and before Bucky or Sam could respond, Peter said, "It's OK, I lifted it" like it was nothing. Bucky laughed and Sam's jaw dropped. After a while, Sam asked the question himself and Steve were both wondering, "Bucky, why the hell is Spider kid here?". Bucky glanced at Peter and said, "Why don't you tell them?". Peter nodded, and began
"Well, I came out as bisexual to my aunt and her new boyfriend, but they kicked me out, so I went to see Mr Stark about it, and when I told him, he kicked me out too"
Steves jaw hardened, and Sam's fists were clenched.
"I always thought that Stark wasn't the best of people, but I didn't think he would go that far as to throw a child out when they trusted him!" Steve ranted, and Sam nodded in agreement. Bucky slowly guided Peter away and into the kitchen as Sam and Steve continued to rant in the hallway. Bucky grabbed the first aid kit and slowly took the bandages off of Peters leg. He winced in sympathy when he saw the numerous stabs in Peters leg. Sam and Steve decided to walk in at that exact moment, and their eyes were drawn to Peters bloody leg.
"What the hell happened to your leg?" Sam asked bluntly, and Steve slapped the back of his head.
"I kind of got into a fight with this gang" Peter said, a small smile on his face. Bucky smiled.
"Remind you of anyone Stevie?" He said, and laughed at Steves embaresment.
"So, is the kid going to be staying with us?" Sam asked, and before Peter could reply, Bucky said "Yes"
Peter stared at him questionly, and Bucky softly glared at him.
"Peter, you're hurt, you're homeless, and you're malnourished. You're staying with us" Bucky said, as Sam and Steve nodded in agreement.
"But I don't want to burden you" Peter said with his head bowed low. Bucky sighed and bent down to get to Peter height.
"Listen kid, I bought you into our apartment. If I didn't want you here, I would have just left you on that train, OK?" Bucky said quietly. Peter nodded and stood up, just as Sam made him sit back down on the chair.
"Nope, you are not standing up. You have a bleeding leg, and if you get anymore hurt, metal arm is probably going to punch someone. And anyway, when you get better I want to see some of your powers" Sam said, smiling at the end. Steve rolled his eyes at Sam's comment.
"We can go get you some clothes tommorow if you want Peter" Steve said, and Peters eyes widened.
"Oh um- I dont- I mean-but- well- you don't -" Peter stuttered, and Bucky glared at him half heartedly.
"Peter, you're our kid now, and we are buying you a some clothes tommorow, OK?" Bucky said, laughing at Peters face as he realised he would have to accept the clothes. Steve put his hand on Peters shoulder.
"We can get the spare room set out for you, OK?" he said to Peter, and Peter smiled gratefully.
"Thanks" Peter said quietly. Steve and Sam went to go and prepare the spare room.
"Are you okay Peter?" Bucky asked, knowing it must have been hard for Peter tiblivile in the streets, and that he must have been attacked by multiple gangs.
"Yeah, I'm good" Peter said. He knew what question was coming next.
"Why haven't you been spiderman for over a  year?" Bucky asked. Peter tensed up at the question.
"M-Mr Stark took the suit off me when he kicked me out" Peter said with his head down.
"That son of a bitch" Bucky muttered under his breath. "Its OK Peter" Bucky said. He waited a moment and thought for a minute.
"Peter, do you think if you got the stuff you needed you could make a new suit?"
"I mean, I think I could.?" Peter said, and Bucky grinend.
"Great! " he said, as Sam and Steve walked back in.
"What's great?" Sam said.
"Peters going to try and build a new suit"