Lost part 2

In the cell:
It had been half an hour since Antoine had hung up on the Avengers. Peter woke up. He looked around and realised that he was alone. He tugged at the rope around his wrists and jumped back in shock when they just came off of his wrists. He started to undo the rope around his ankles, when he heard the door slam outside his cell. He quickly tried to pick up his pace, but Antoine got there before he could escape. "We saw you through the cameras Spiderboy. You can't escape from us." Antoine said. He walked up to Peter, lifting the hammer he had in his left hand above his head. "No no please don't plea- AAAAHHH" Peter cried out in pain as the weapon was bought down onto his left foot. The sound of the bone in his foot being crushed was enough to strike fear into the heart of anyone. But the scream that Peter was let out was heart wrenching. It was the scream of a child wishing for his family to come and save him. He sounded like a broken child who wanted to go home. "This will keep you from escaping, you brat!" The evil man spat out as he brought the hammer down onto his right wrist as well. Antoine watched Peter try and regulate his breaths, and laughed as the boy had a panic attack. He left shortly after.

At the Avengers Tower:
The Avengers were angry, and worried. Peter was their kid, and he was hurt. "We need a plan." Steve said bluntly. "No shit." Bucky and Tony said at the same time. Natasha looked up and whispered to Bucky, "если мы хотим найти маленького паука, нам нужно успокоиться, хорошо?" (If we want to find the little spider, we need to calm down, Ok?) Bucky gave her a swift nod in return. "We need to search in all of the warehouses nearby," Tony said loudly, " I have already tried to trace the phone call, but he crushed all of the trackers in Peters phone." The Avengers nodded, but they didn't know that Peter was closer than they thought.

In the cell:
Peter knew where they were. They were in one of the old cells in the old abandoned police station on the outskirts of town. It was only 4 blocks away from the Avengers Tower. It had been 5 hours since their last call, and Peter had been hurt. A lot. He had 3 broken ribs, a shattered ankle, numerous cuts up and down his arms and one on his forehead, as they had threw a vase at him when he didn't answer. Antoine came in again. "Time for the second call young Peter." The phone rang twice and then someone answered. "Hello again Avengers! I'm here again with our friend Peter, and he is going to tell me the codes!" The Avengers who were there, (Natasha, Bucky, and Clint) snarled at him. "Hey guys", I said as I gave them a wonky smile, they just stared back at me, "umm I'm sorry about this guys" I mentally prepared myself for what I was about to do, 

At the Avengers Tower:
Clint, Bucky and Natasha tried to smile back at Peter. "Umm I'm sorry about this guys!" Peter said sheepishly.
"Why are you apologising Pete", Bucky said to the 14 year old spider, "you have nothing to be sorry fo-" "IKNOWWHEREWEAREWEAREATTHEPOLI-FUCK" Peter screamed, but was cut off as the man ended the call. "NO!" Clint shouted. Natasha looked like she was going to kill someone. Bucky was muttering something darkly under his breath in Russian. The rest of the Avengers ran in. "Did we miss the call?" Steve, Tony, and Bruce shouted as they ran in. They looked at the screen that answered their questions. "He tried to tell us where he was, but they must of hit him then ended the call." Natasha said softly, yet darkly as she walked out of the room, he heart shattering when she thought of Peter all alone in that room. "I'll go calm her down!" Clint muttered, clearly hurt about what he has seen on the television moments before, as he ran off.

At the cell:
Peter cried out as he was hit after the call was ended. "Why would you try and tell them out location! You stupid, ignorant boy! They don't want you back! You can't even survive getting kidnapped properly! You're useless to them!" Peter broke down in tears as Shutter screamed the harsh words at him. "You're weak. WEAK I SAID!" Shutter said as he cut roughly down the side of Peters face with his pocket knife. Peter passed out shortly after, from blood loss. Antoine Shutter took a photo and sent it to the Avengers. 'Time is passing, and the boy is looking worse and worse...' The caption read. He chuckled as he pressed 'Tony Stark' and sent the picture to him.

At the tower:
After Clint had calmed down Natasha, They went to find everyone else. To their surprise, they were all on the couch, huddle around Tony's phone. Tony and Steve looked like they were going to be sick. Bucky looked like he was ready to kill. And Bruce, well, Bruce had a slight green tinge to his skin and had to walk away before there was a code green in the middle of the penthouse. Nat and Clint walked closer to the group, and were horrified when they saw what they were looking at. Peter was bound to his chair still, but they could see all of his injuries in the photo. He had dried blood on his shirt, his tracksuit bottoms, His hair was wet with both sweat and blood, the Avengers had a hard time believing that their strong, confident Peter was now sitting in a chair somewhere, unconscious, with blood all over him. They all got to work straight away, analyzing security footage, calling people around the area. They wouldn't rest until they found Peter.