Arguments

Peter went on a mission with the Avengers and Bucky, and Cap was meant to wait with Peter at the entrance incase anyone came back. But Steve ran in, leaving Peter on his own. People came to try and stop the Avengers, so Peter fought them, but got a broken arm, and the Avengers didn't realise until they were in the quinjet, and they all shouted at Peter and told him how irresponsible he was to leave his guard.

One and a half months before

"PETER, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE THERE, YOU COULD'VE BEED KILLED!" Tony shouted as Peters eyes filled with tears, but he quickly blinked them away.
"YEAH, WELL YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED TOO!" Peter shouted back.
"WHO'S THE ONE WITH THE BROKEN ARM THEN, HUH PETER?" Steve shouted, and Peter glared at him.
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU'D HAVE GONE WITH THE PLAN TOO, THEN WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" Peter shouted at Steve.
"EVERYONE CALM DOWN" Bucky shouted, rolling his eyes as he was ignored.
"DO NOT BLAME THIS ON STEVE PETER!" TONY said, and Peter looked like he wanted to run away
"SOMETIMES WE ALL REGRET BRINGING YOU ON THE TEAM! " Steve and Tony shouted, and Peter looked shockd, so did Nat, Bruce, Bucky and Clint.
"Jesus, that's a bit too far" Clint whispered, but Tony, Steve, and Peter ignored him.
Peter stared at Tony, eyes wide, yet unforgiving.
"I hate you all" Peter hissed, before grabbing his mask and running out to his bedroom.
"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT PETER? WE HATE YOU TOO!" They shouted back, and Bucky and Nat glared at Tony and Steve.
Sam and Rhody walked into the room, looking confused.
"Why is the spider kid crying?" Sam asked, but when he noticed everyones faces, he and Rhoady slowly walked out of their room, looking even more confused than before.
"You know what? I think we need a holiday. We won't use any technology, just us and the beach" Clint said, and everyone nodded, and you could see Tony and Steve slowly cooling off.
"I'll stay and watch spider boy" Rhoady said as he and Sam walked back in the room after checking on Peter.
"OK, OK, yeah, that's great. Yeah! We can leave now"Tony said, nodding and walking towards his room to pack. Everyone else followed, but went to their own rooms. Except for Bucky. He went into the Peters room and looked around, but realised that Peter wasn't there. 'He's probably on patrol' Bucky thought, so he walked off to pack.

One month and two weeks before

Peter was walking home from a Saturday morning patrol, in the spiderman suit. He still hadn't spoken to any of the team since his Tony, and Steves argument. The only contact he had gotten was a message saying they were all going on holiday to cool down a bit. Peter rolled his eyes at the memory. He carried on down the road, until he was grabbed into an alley. His eyes went wide as a hand flew over his mouth and pulled him, making him stumble. He watched as another man moved out into the sunlight. Peter blinked, and when he opened his eyes, he saw that the man had turned into a look alike of Spiderman. He felt something stab his neck, and he fell over, his world going dark.

When Peter woke up, he wasn't at home. He was in a room with nothing but a chair in there. Peter heard footsteps getting closer to his room, and tried to stand up, but found that his legs wouldn't work.
"Hello Spiderman!" The man said as he walked in. Peter scowled and refused to look up. The man walked up to Peter and slapped him.
"You will listen to me when I talk Spiderman. In fact, let's get to know each other a bit better!" The mn said as he walked up to Peter and held the corner of the Spiderman mask. Peter tried to back away, but he was met with hard wall behind him. The man lifted the mask off and saw it was a child.
" A child? This is amazing! I cannot wait to see how much you can take!" The man said as he looked at Peter. Without saying another word, the man walked out and came back in, holding a pile of clothes in his hands.
"Well child, I need you to get changed into this, and if not, well, you'll see." the man said as he walked out. Peter looked at the clothes, but refused to move, telling himself that it would be okay. Minutes later, the man walked back in, and saw Peter was still in his suit.
"Well well well young man, you asked for it."
A bucket of cold water was thrown over Peter, and he instantly remembered that spiders can't thermoregulate. Then, he felt something being clipped onto his wet suit. Suddenly, he felt like he was on fire. Electricity flew through his body, causing him to convulsed and cough up blood. The man turned up the voltage. Peter screamed in pain as he hit his head on the floor. Then, it went dark once again.