Street Kid P. 1

Inspired by kianisabitch on Ao3

Peter waited for the train that arrived outside of his usual begging spot outside of the station. He waited for the doors to oped and walked in, his arms hugging his body, trying to shield himself from the cold. He was homeless af ter his aunt and her boyfriend kicked him out for being bisexual. He had next to no clothes, only a tank top, a ripped pair of knee length shorts, and a pair of old red converse. He walked onto the bus and was not surprised to see the four people he would usually see on the train. There was an Indian Women who smelt of flowers, a blind man and his dog who got off at the station before him, a man who had a small apartment and begged, and the man with the long dark hair. Peter walked over and sat at the other siflde of the train, away from the other passengers. He bought his knees up to his chest and winced at the feeling of his cuts on his stomach reopening. One by one, all of the passengers got off, except for the man with dark hair. They sat on the train in silence, but every so often, the man would look over at him. It was Bucky from the airport. When Peter saw how intimidating the man looked even on a train, Peter was glad that he left Team Ironman. It sucked that he let his team mated be put into prison. And Tony was an ass hole. He had laughed when Peter told him he had gotten kicked out, and when Peter told him why, Tony told him to stay away. Slowly, the train stopped at Peters stop, and he stood up and limped over to the doors. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around, only to see Bucky. "Kid, I know you'll think this is weird, but I wanted to ask if you were OK? I know you're homeless, and I know you're getting beat up, and I want to help. You're just a kid" Bucky said, and Peter shook his head and began to walk away, but Bucky kept talking.
"You remind me of someone I love kid. He's a lot like you. Doing what you have to do to survive. I'd feel bad if any thing ever happened. Do you need any money? I can take you to a shelter? You can come meet my room mates if you want?" Bucky asked, but Peter just shook his head." Alright then kid, stay safe" Bucky said as Peter walked away. Peter waved and turned to run. No one liked being stuck on the streets of New York alone for more than an hour, and if he walked it took 2 hours to get back to his alleyway. He ran, and didn't look back, especially when he heard footsteps behind him.

Bucky walked into to his, Sam, and Steve's apartment and was greeted with Sam shouting that they were watching finding Nemo. Bucky ignored him and walked in, too busy thinking about the kid he'd seen on the train. Am ended up going to be halfway into the movie, and Steve and Bucky watched it until the end before leaving to go bed. "What's up Buck?" Steve asked as they walked to their bedroom . "Nothing Steve" Bucky sighed, and Steve rolled his eyes. "You can tell me, or I'll just call Wanda to read your mind. She only lives a couple of miles away" Steve said, and Bucky finally broke and told him.
"There's this kid I always see on the train on the way home. I see him every night, and every night he looks worse. I just want to help him, but he never let's me" Bucky said, and Steve grabbed his hand. "ask him if he wants to meet up at Mcdonalds or something one day" Steve said, and Bucky sat on the bed, deep I thought. "Maybe" he said quietly, as he lay down to go sleep.

Peter ran down the road, trying to get away from the footsteps that were getting nearer. Suddenly he felt a hand yank his shoulder to turn him around, and he saw a gang. "Hey Fag" the leader said, "Trying to run away from us?" he said, laughing as Peter tried to run. "N-n-no, I was just getting back" Peter stuttered, and cried out as he was dragged into an alleyway. Someone put there hand over his mouth and Peter bit it, trying to escape. The hand smacked him round the face, and Peter struggled as he was pinned down. "Get the fuck off of me!" he shouted as people pushed his arms and legs into the ground. He struggled and tryed to get up, but stopped as he realised one of them had a gun. Someone shoved a rag into his mouth, and wrapped another piece of fabric around his mouth to make sure no one would hear him scream. Someone punched him in the stomach, and Peter tried to move out of the way, but failed as someone stood on his shoulder, making him cry out in pain, only for it to be stuffed by the fabric. He felt tears roll down his cheeks as someone began punching him repeatedly in his ribs and stomach, and when it finally stopped, Peter relaxed. That was, until someone began punching him again, aiming for his face now though. When they finally stopped punching him, Peter thought he would finally be let go, he felt someone carving something into his arm. He looked down and saw a wolf carved into his arm. His head was roughly pushed back down, and he bit his cheek as a flash of pain shot through his whole body. Peter saw their leader stand tall next to his leg, a malicious smile on his face as Peter cried out. "nononono please no, stay away from me!" his muffled voice came out, but he was unable to protect himself as the leader stabbed him multiple times in the leg. Peter cried out, and as the gang left, sat up and dragged himself over to wall, putting his back up against it and laying his head back. He took the fabric from around and inside his mouth and used it to bandage his many stab wounds. He winced as he applied pressure to the cut. He closed his eyes, and after a while, he fell asleep.