The Elevator

Third Person Point of View

"Help!" Someone shouted. Peter and Bucky both looked around and saw nobody. The others were coming back from a mission later so it couldn't of been any of them. There were no tours today so it couldn't be anyone on a tour. Bucky just shrugged and Peter went along with it. That was until they heard the voice again. "Please, someone help me!" the voice shouted again, and this time, Bucky and Peter both stood up and looked around for the voice. "Please! The elevator is going to fall in a minute!" the voice shouted again, and Peter and Bucky both ran to the elevator. They looked down and saw a man sitting there in the corner. The elevator was dangling down, and was about to snap. Peter shot a web up to the ceiling and attached the elevator too it, ensuring that the elevator wouldn't fall when they went down to get the man. "Are you ready Pete?" Bucky said, and Peter nodded as he shot a web and him and Bucky slid down it, dropping down and landing next to the man. Neither of them recognised him until he stood up and showed his face.
"Toomes?" Peter said, and Toomes grinned.
"Hello Pedro! How are you? You look well!" Toomes said, and Bucky whispered to Peter, "Who is this guy?".
"Homecoming" Peter said, and Bucky realised. It was the guy who attacked Peter. Toomes grabbed something out of his pocket and a small glowing light shot out and hit Bucky, pushing him back into the wall and leaving him dazed. Peter kicked Toomes, but he dodged it and grabbed Peters leg, throwing him into the wall. Toomes laughed to himself and walked up to Bucky, who was just about to stand up.
"Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen" Toomes began to say, and Bucky tried to cover his ears,
"benign, nine, homecoming, one, freight car." he finished, and Bucky stopped moving completely, and stood up straight.
"Soldier," Toomes said,
"Eliminate Peter Parker"

Toomes laughed as an alarm went off, and Friday began to chant "Lock down" repeatedly. Toomes laughed again, louder, and began to climb up the web that was stuck to the ceiling, and Peter went to stop him, but moved back when his spider sense went off. A knife hit the wall where his head was moments before, and Peter turned to see Bucky. But he wasn't Bucky anymore. Peter grabbed Buckys arm as he threw a punch and pushed him back. Bucky grabbed the knife from out of the wall and backed Peter up into a corner. He tried to stab Peter, but he rolled out of the way, making the knife hit Peter on the side of his arm. Peter pushed bucky backwards in an attempt to escape, but Bucky just kicked Peter backwards into the wall. He walked the few steps he needed to get towards him. Bucky grabbed Peter by the neck and lifted him up. Peter clawed at the hand and gasped when Bucky threw him onto the floor. Peter stood up and punched Bucky, making a mental note to apologise later. Bucky grabbed Peters arm and flipped him over his shoulder. All the air left Peters lungs as he was slammed onto the hard stone floor. Bucky punched him repeatedly in the face with his metal arm, and Peter felt himself beginning to drift off into unconsciousness, until he lifted his leg and kicked Bucky over his shoulder. Peter stood up and looked for ways to escape as Bucky stood up. Luckily Bucky didn't have any of his weapons on him, but Peter had his webshooters. Peter shot a Web onto Buckys human arm and shot a taser web on his metal one, causing his arm to have a temporary malfunction. Bucky fell to the floor, and Peter sighed in relief. That was, until he heard the sound of a web snapping. He looked up in time to see the elevator falling down towards him. Peter lifted both his arms up as it fell and caught the whole elevator, the weight making his knees buckle. He groaned as he heard Toomes from above him. "I guess Barnes didn't kill you Pedro" Toomes shouted down, "but I can bet you my new gun will. It makes anything it shoots heavier, so you can probably tell what's coming"
Peter heard the gun being shot, and the elevator instantly became at least 50 times heavier. Peter fell to his knees, barely being able to hold the weight. But he had to. Because Bucky was unconscious, and Peter definitely didn't want Bucky to get crushed. Peter groaned again as he struggled to lift the elevator. He stood up onto one leg, and slowly stood up. He slowly lifted one leg off of the floor slightly. He nudged Bucky and tried to wake him up. Bucky stirred, but didn't wake up. Peter was about to try again, but stopped as the elevator fell, pushing him back onto his knees. Peters arms strained because of the weight, and he wished that Bucky would just wake up.