Jeremy Jordan- Backstage Door

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and I decided to walk around New York City, to do some shopping. I was walking towards 45th street, and remembered that I was allowed to go backstage at a Broadway show, thanks to my wonderful acting teacher for talking to a few people. Specifically the Broadway show Jeremy Jordan was in. I've had this major crush on Jeremy for like two years now. Today was the day that he was going to take me backstage of his show.

I thought to myself, "How am I going to not show that I'm in love with him? He may think I'm crazy."

I walk up to the stage door, and see a security guard.

"Hello, I'm here to take a tour of the backstage, with Jeremy."

"Right this way, Miss."

I follow the security guard into the hall. I see Jeremy at the end of the hallway smiling.

"Hello, you must be Y/N."

"That's me," I say, blushing.

"Welcome to the backstage tour. I'll be your tour guide today." Jeremy says, reaching out his hand for mine.

I gladly accept his hand. There's so much going on in my mind. "Jeremy just gave me his hand, Jeremy's so hot oh my goodness, how am I going to focus."

He shows me to the first part of the tour. I'm barely focusing. I can't take my eyes off his handsome face. He just looks at me, and my heart melts.

I must really be spacing out because Jeremy says, "Earth to Y/N. Are you there?"

I quickly snap out of my daydream. "Yes, yes I'm here, hello!"

Jeremy laughs so hard. I just stare at him. He laughs again.

We now continue on with the tour. Jeremy asks me questions about myself, and talks about random things along the tour. He also explains each part of the tour to me.

It is nearing the end of the tour, and he takes me to go sit in the house or audience seats. We sit in the front row of the orchestra seats. Jeremy holds my hands, and asks me a serious question.

"Hey Y/N, I've noticed that you've been looking at me a lot throughout the tour. Do you maybe have a strong crush on me?"

I look down at our hands, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Y/N? I think you are a beautiful young lady."

"You do?"

"Yes I really do. I think it's awesome that you have a crush on me. If it makes you feel better, I really like you too." Jeremy cups my face with his hand, and kisses me lightly on the lips.

The security guard walks onto the stage, and sees this happening.

"Jeremy what are you doing, sir? She is our guest, not your girl to make out with. You need to get back to rehearsal Jeremy."

I leave super quickly.

"Wait Y/N...."

I don't turn around, I just keep running. I hear Jeremy getting mad at the security guard.

"Sir, I wasn't making out with her. I kissed her on the lips, because I really think I'm in love with her. I know she's in love with me." Jeremy says to the security guard.

"Jeremy you just met her."

"I know, but I feel like I've known her for years. She told me so many things in one day. She told me that's she's been in love with me for two years now."

"Go run after her then, sir." The security guard says, with a smile.

Jeremy runs after me as quickly as he can. He finally catches up with me on 54th street.