Jeremy Jordan-Is He My Boyfriend?

A/N: this imagine is going to be about Jeremy dating a man. So yes, it consists of a gay relationship. It is a plot twist from the Jeremy and girl relationship. No worries, I'll still write Jeremy and girl reader imagines. This is simply a request from Oooofx2 Thank you for the request!

Jeremy and you are sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch. You are both eating Chinese food.

"Hey Jer I love you."

"You too." Jeremy says barely acknowledging you.

Jeremy just plays with his chopsticks.

You lean closer to Jeremy, and put your hand on his shoulder.

"Is everything alright?"

"OH MY GOODNESS Y/N CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?"

You frown, and walk away from the table. You go into the bedroom, and start to look at old pictures of you and Jeremy. You start to cry a little. You have noticed that Jeremy never talks about you to anyone, at all.

You say to yourself, "Do you think Jeremy is ashamed of me? Maybe he's embarrassed to be with me?"

You look up from the picture you are looking at.

You run out of the bedroom screaming and tears rolling down your face, "JEREMY YOU'RE ASHMED OF ME."

Jeremy looks up from his untouched food.

"WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO JUDGE, YOU LOOSER." Jeremy shouts at me.

Jeremy gets up, and comes close to my face. "I HATE YOU."

You feel so hurt, that you grab your phone, and leave to go to the local coffee shop.

Once you get to the coffee shop, you get a large coffee, and sit down all the way in the back of the shop. You start crying, and call your best friend Andy, who knows that Jeremy and you are dating.

"H-hey Andy."

"Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I think Jeremy is ashamed of me, or he has something to hide."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because he never talks about me to anyone, and he just called me a looser, and told me he hates me."

"Um ok, that's not good. Can you come over to my house, and talk?"

"Sure. I'll be right there."

You head to Andy's house, and once you get there, you're greeted with a big hug.

"I'm sorry bud. Tell me everything."

We go sit down on the couch and talk.

"Jeremy and I haven't said we love each other in 3 months, and we haven't kissed in 6 months. I gave up, and tried to say that I loved him, and he barely acknowledged. That's when I asked if everything was ok, and he just jumped down my throat."

"Ouch. That sounds terrible."

"Yeah it is. I really don't think he cares about me anymore. I really think he's seeing someone else. I mean he comes home late quite frequently."

"Doesn't he work late?"

"Yeah, but he's usually home by 10. Now he comes home at various times, like 11, 12, even 6 in the morning."

"Oh. That's bad. "

"Yeah."

"Well I think it's best to be bold, and ask him what is really going on."

"He'd just yell at me even more."

"Try ok?"

"Fine."

"Good. Now go on home. Don't back out of our deal."

"Ok."

You leave Andy's house, and head on home.

Once you get home, you take a deep breath, and open the door. You see Jeremy sitting on the couch, watch tv.

"He clearly doesn't seem affected by any of this." You think to yourself.

You walk over, and sit on the other end of the couch.

You hesitantly say, "Jeremy can I speak to you?"

He turns around slowly and says, "What do you want?"

"I just want to know why you are so angry at me."

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON...."

"Jeremy please stop screaming at me." I say, tears streaming down my face.

Jeremy gives me a stare.

"Fine. I guess I'll tell you, being you WONT STOP ASKING."

"Thank you, Jeremy."

"The reason why I haven't talked about you to anyone, and the reason I haven't kissed you or said I love you, in a long time is b-because....." Jeremy starts crying. "Is because my family doesn't except me being gay."
"OK THERE I SAID IT. YOU HAPPY?"

"Jeremy..... I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"No, NO don't be sorry. It's not your fault. The reason why I've been so mean lately, is because I want to be with you so much. I'm afraid if I told my family, I'd be sent away, and would not be able to see you."

"Jeremy I would not let that happen to you." You say, as you move closer to him.

He smiles slightly. "I know you would try everything, to not let that happen."

"I certainly would. I love you."

"Y/N, I love you too."

Jeremy leans in and kisses you. You kiss him back.

"You mean everything to me Y/N."

"You mean everything to me too, Jeremy."

"Don't be afraid to tell them that we are together, now. I'm here to help anytime."

"Ok I promise you I will."

Jeremy snuggles in close with you, and you both watch tv.