Winn Schott- The Christmas Tree

Today is the day Winn and I are getting our Christmas tree. We are going to go to a local farm. I woke up at 8am this morning. Winn was still asleep, so I let him sleep for another hour. Meanwhile, I got ready, and put my favorite Christmas sweater on. Then I went into the kitchen to make Winn and I a good breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once the food was ready, I went into the bedroom and woke Winn awake.

"Winn honey, it's time to wake up."
Winn's eyes slowly open, and he groans.

"Why are you waking me up? It's early." He turns over, and shuts his eyes again.

I shake him again.
"It's Christmas tree day, silly!"

"I know, I know." He sits up slowly.

I sit down on the bed, to meet him face to face. I kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"I made breakfast."

"Thank you baby." Winn said sweetly.

He gets up, and gets dressed.

"I'll meet you at the kitchen table. Ok love?"

"Ok y/n!"

Winn finishes getting ready, and meets me at the kitchen table.

"Breakfast looks really good y/n."

"Thank you babe. I hope you enjoy it."

We finish breakfast, and then head out to the tree farm. We drive 3 miles.

Once we get there, we are greeted by a kind person who asks us if we want to go cut down a tree, or find one that's already cut down.

We decide that we want to go and cut one down, so the greeter shows us to the wagon ride.

We get off the wagon, and walk around row after row, until we find the perfect tree. Winn grabs a saw, and gets down on the ground, and starts cutting it. I hold the tree as he cuts it, so it doesn't fall down on him.

Once it's cut down, we bring it back to the wagon trailer. Then we head back to the farm.

The tree is a Douglas Fir. It is 6 feet tall. It smells so good. The tree is perfect.

We pay for it, and the workers wrap it with the tree wrap, perfectly. They then help us tie it to our car.

The tree is now secured to the car, we thank the workers, and start to head back home.

We are now home, and I help Winn unload the tree from the car, and bring it into the apartment. We put it into the stand, and cut the tree wrapping. Winn and I put on Christmas music, and grab the decorations from the other room.

I cutely decorate myself with the tree lights, and Winn laughs at me. He picks me up, and spins me around the room.

"I love you so much babe."
"I love you too Winny."

He puts me back down, and he takes the lights and strings them around the tree. One of our favorite Christmas songs comes on the radio, and we break out in song, and start dancing around. By the time the song is over, we are both on the ground laughing.

We get up off the floor, and start decorating again. Winn puts some ornaments on the tree, and I put tinsel. He lifts me up, and I put the star on the top of the tree.

We finish decorating the rest of the apartment. I put garland around, mistletoe by the door way, and other cute decorations. Winn puts the wreath on the front of the door.

We're done decorating, and I go into the kitchen and make hot chocolate, with tons of whipped cream and marshmallows. Winn lights a candle that smells like a pretty Christmas smell. I sit on the couch next to Winn, and he puts his arm around me. Without me noticing, he sticks his finger in his whipped
cream, and puts it all over my nose.

"Winslow Schott Jr!"

"What? You look cute."

"Haha very funny, Winn."

I get him back, by taking the whole can of whipped cream, and covering his face, to look like Santa Claus.

"How dare you!" Winn laughs.

"That's what you get, Santa."

Winn gives me a long stare, then says, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas."

He washes his face, and grabs a blanket and sits back on the couch with me.

We then talk and laugh for a bit, and then we put on the tv.

Today was a really wonderful day with the love of my life, Winn.