Jeremy Jordan- A Day At BroadwayCon

It is Saturday, January 12th, and 6 in the morning. Jeremy and I are going to be going to BroadwayCon. We will be at the Broadway Records booth signing cast albums, for fans. We will be signing from 11am to 12:30pm. Then Jeremy and I will walk around the venue, and take some pictures with fans.

I am finishing getting ready, and so is Jeremy. I'm wearing a cute red off the shoulder shirt with black leather pants. I curl my hair, and put hot red lipstick on. Jeremy is wearing black jeans, and a red plaid shirt.

Once we are finished getting ready, we sit at our table and sip some tea. We talk about what we are doing today, at BroadwayCon.

Then we decide to get our shoes and coats on. We head outside, into the freezing cold. Jeremy holds my hand as we walk to a cafe to get breakfast.

Once we enter the cafe, we sit down and look at the menu. Jeremy orders waffles with strawberries on top. I order buttermilk pancakes with chocolate chips on top.

Soon after, the food comes. We eat and talk for a bit. Then Jeremy looks at his watch, and it says 10:00am. We call the waiter over, and ask for the check. We then pay, and head out towards BroadwayCon.

We then arrive at BroadwayCon, and some of the staff bring us in the building, to the Broadway Records booth.

We get to the booth and take our jackets off. It is nearing 11am, so we make sure we are prepared to meet the fans. The staff at the booth hand both Jeremy and I a black sharpie marker. Jeremy sits on a chair next to the table, and I stand next to him.

Jeremy looks at me, and he smiles cutely. "Have I told you today that you look freakin hot in that outfit?"
I blush. "No, but thanks babe."

We get our first fan. They come up to us and say hello. They hand Jeremy the album first, he signs it. Jeremy then hands me the album and I sign it. I smile and say "thank you for coming." Then I hand it back to the girl. She takes it and runs away screaming "Mom, mom I just met Jeremy and Y/N!" Jeremy and I look at each other and smile. Other fans come up to us to get their albums signed. There was about 20 fans in total. We gladly signed all of their albums. Each fan said many different kind things to us. They were all very sweet.

It's now 12:30pm. Jeremy and I grab our stuff, and walk around the venue. Jeremy puts his hand around my waist as we walk. We go to different booths and talk to some people we know. Then we keep walking a little bit. Some fans stopped us and asked us for photos. Of course we said yes. Then Jeremy and I went to the other half of the venue, and saw some of our other friends. We talked to them for a little while, and we sat in on a show.

The show is now over, and Jeremy and I decide to now leave the venue. As we walk to the front of the building, we are stopped by a bunch of fans. These are not just any fans, these are fans that really want to see something. They don't want pictures with us. They all are chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!!!!" Jer just looks at me like, "should we do this, in front of all the fans?" I give him a look like, "I guess we should." Jeremy leans close to my lips, and kisses me sweetly. The fans go crazy. They take tons of photos, and possibly even videos. Jeremy and I let go of the kiss, and the fans cheer. We look at each other, and smile. Then we walk past our fans. Jeremy and I both put our coats on, and exit the venue.

We walk back to our apartment. When we get back, we sit on the couch, and talk about how awesome the day was. We also talk about the kiss the fans made us do. Then we wonder if there is any posts of that kiss. Jeremy and I both go on our phones, and notice that there are a lot of photos and even videos of the kiss. Jeremy and I both look at each other. We both say, "well I guess that's what we get for listening to the fans." "Well Jer, at least I was kissing you, not any one else." "That's true. I'm so glad it was you." We both smile. Jeremy looks down at my lips. He moves closer to me, and places his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around my neck, and I lay down on the couch. Jeremy is kissing me intensely. He removes his hands from behind my neck, and he pushes my hair behind my ears. He then moves his lips to my neck. I moan a little, as he bites my neck a bit. I then move my head, so that I'm kissing his neck. I push him, so that he's laying down on the couch, now. He runs his hand from the back of my head, all the way down my back. I'm so freakin in love with him. I know for sure he's really in love with me too.

Jeremy moans, "I love you so much babe."
As I bite his bottom lip, I say, "I love you too Jer."
We continue to make out for a little longer. Then I get up, and grab a blanket. I put it around both of us, and we lay really close to each other. He puts his arm around my waist, and I lay my head on his chest. His other hand strokes my head. We lay there for a long time. I eventually drift off to sleep, and so does Jeremy. I lay on Jeremy's warm chest the rest of the night.