Meeting Charli, Part 2

Maddox POV

It was Charli. My Charli.

Oh no, I thought.

She stared at me, her blue eyes widening under her matching blue headband. She blushed, quickly ducking her head and hurrying away.

Oh man, how did she get so much hotter...

"She's so hot," I said.

"What?" said Blake.

"Didn't you see her?" I said. "Charli Temple. She went to school with us."

"She did?"

"Yeah, dude. She was a freshman when we were seniors."

Blake just shrugged.

"Whatever," I said. "I haven't seen her in forever. Kinda freaky, ya know?" I remembered her shy eyes at the dance, the way she looked at me like no one had ever touched her before... Probably no one had.

"You know what's gonna be even more freaky," smirked Blake. "Those girls in LA. I can't wait to leave, dude."

It was weird, but now that I'd seen Charli, leaving for LA suddenly seemed like it was happening too fast.

"Let's not talk about that right now," I said impatiently. "I want to find out what Charli's up to. We need to catch up."

"Right, more like you need to get in her bed," said Blake. I ignored him. So what? I've had sex with a lot of girls. But Charli was too innocent for that.

...At least, right now she was.

Author's Note: Please COMMENT and VOTE!!