Chapter 18

Axe's POV

I'm excited to be able to hold my mate in public. Don't get me wrong, I love our private moments, but I would rather have her ion my arms at ALL times and not just stolen moments in my office. I'm ready to show the pack that they have a Luna and watch her take the role. She already walks the walk and I'm more than ready for her to talk the talk. I'm ready to start a family and build a life. I'm ready to hold her at night in our own bed and not have to worry about idiot teenagers hitting on her.  I want to say the words that make her mine. I want to see her walking down the aisle, though I'm not sure she would actually wear a dress.

I wonder if  Grandpa Whiskey would help me find a ring? I don't want either of my parents or siblings clued in. Would she want me to ask her father's permission? Would she want him to walk her down the aisle? Would she even want a big wedding or would she just want to go down the court house? We haven't even been on a proper date and I'm already thinking of the wedding. Would she care about that? I know I'm already in love and it has nothing to do with the bond and everything to do with the women I'm tied to. I couldn't have gotten a better mate. I thank The Luna above everyday for giving me the best. I have no idea what I did to earn her.

I'm jolted out of my thoughts by Whiskey dropping a large on my desk.

"Finally! Boy, you've been out of it for about 20 minutes! Your boys are trying to talk to you and I've also got some news, so FOCUS!" Whisk basically yells in my ear.

"Thinking about your mate boss? Are you still seeing her eyes at night?" My Beta, James, asks. Whiskey looks at me as it asking 'do they know?'.

"Yeah. You can guess why it's hard to focus when all you see are her eyes."

"Yeah, I can imagine."

"So what are we talking about?"

"Just giving you the reports for the last couple of days. Nothing super exciting except for some of the border guides fighting. There were a couple of rouges that tried to attack while they were and that snapped them out of it. The rouges didn't last long." My Gamma, Rylie, said.

"When did that happen?" I ask, not remebering.

"Two hours ago. Wee just got word of it, like, 20 minutes ago." Rylie says with a shrug.

"Alright. Anything else?" I ask and they says no and dismiss themselves. "Alright, what's up Whiskey?"

"We're gonna have to tell them soon. It's coming up on a month since you told them about it."

"They'll know soon enough. I'm confident that her business won't take too  much longer."

"And if it does?"

"That's something I'll have to talk to her about. Is that what you came to talk about?"

"No. We have a business meeting next month and a ball in two weeks that they are asking every Alpha and their mate to attend. Past and present. All of us will be attending. I  was hoping to have a new Alpha Female by then and maybe an heir on the way..."

"Grandpa, we're waiting till after we're married and we have to wait till she's 18 before even that."

"So you have discussed children?"

"Yes, it was a recent discussion."

"A and how many do you plan?"

"Seven." I reference her earlier joke. I don't think we'd be able to handle seven kids.

"Well good luck with that. I hope you're joking. I can see you two with one for two. Do you have preferred genders?"

"Healthy. I would be fine with either gender, I just want healthy. Though I'll love them no matter what."

"You always were a smart kid. I can understand." Whiskey said with a small smile as there was a knock on the door.

"Entro." I say to the person behind the door. It opens and the moist beautiful women I've ever met walks in.

"Hello Cassie."

"Hello Whiskey. Did I interrupt?" She asks looking between the two of us.

"Never! I was just about to leave to talk to the chefs about dinner. I must go do that now." Whiskey said and walked out the door, closing it behind himself.

"What's up Sweet Pea?" I ask her as she flops down in the seat across from me. This is the most informal I have ever seen her.

"I'm so tired. But, some good news, we won't have to keep us a secret for too much longer. Everything is falling into place and as soon as it lands, we can be outed."  She says from her slouched position. I can't help thee goofy smile that spreads across my face as I get up and walk over to her, leaning over her and asking for permission to kiss her. She says yes and I smother her face in little kisses.

"I'm so excited. When do you think it'll be?"

"I'm hoping less than a week but I need to get all the details straight before I can give you a date."

"Aww I was really hoping for one."I say with a playful pout.

"Soon Love." She says with a smile and asks me for permission for a kiss. I say yes, of course, and we kiss before having to break apart.

"Is there anything you needed? Or did you just come bearing the good news?" I asks returning to my chair.

"I just came to share this joyous occasion with you. I must now return to my room and prepare dinner."

"Of course My Love, I wish you the best of nights. I shall see you at the evening meal."

"Until then, I shall long to see thy face." She said with the most gentle smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! Ok so I know I'm a piece of crap for taking so long to upload, but I hoped you liked the
Change in perspective.
The story will be coming to an end soon and then there will be major editing. It has already been decided that there will be a sequel but i won't upload the first chapter of the sequel until I'm done with the sequel because i don't want to keep you guys waiting.