Answers!

A: Well, nobody asked for it and only a few people actually asked questions, but I'm eager to write it so here you go!

Cassie: Do you always have to be this excited?

A: Absolutely not! I don't like using periods when I'm talking via text message... It just seems rude.

Ari: You worry me sometimes.

A: Don't be rude! I can screw up your life!

Ari: You wouldn't. You're too nice. Besides, you've already determined our futures, you're writing the second book already. It's literally open in the next tab.

A: I'm blaming pregnancy hormones for the attitude.

Cassie: You know it's not pregnancy hormones.

A: ALRIGHT onto the questions!

1: @MaddieLanders asks; How many kids do they end up having? And what genders??? 🙃 btw I love love love this story

A: Thank you! I love seeing all the comments and seeing all the active readers. It's really encouraging!

Cassie: And as for your actual question, we the characters don't know. As far as we know right now, I am currently in my first pregnancy and we know that it is twin boys.

Axe: We want more, but it's up to the Moon Goddess and the author here.

Ari: And we are expecting a-

Cole: Do we have to tell them?

Ari: Don't interrupt, your mother would be disappointed in your lack of manners.

A: And yes you do have to tell.

Cole: *muttering* Fine...

Ari: We're having a boy. Just the one, we're not lucky enough

to have more than one.

Cole: And we're getting older, so I don't know how many more we're going to have.

A: To be determined...

2: @- Do you want to become a vampire,are you tired of human being,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes,without delaying in a good human posture and becoming a immortal. A world of vampire were life get easier,we have made so much persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walk at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk,this is an opportunity to have the vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on our e-mail vampireslords437@gmail.com

Axe: ... What?

Cole: I have no idea- why would you include this one?

A: It was included on the questions page so it's being asked.

Cassie: Can you explain it though?

A: Ahh yes, it was commented on every chapter and I had to report the commenter for spam. I didn't take the time to delete the comments but there you go.

Cassie: Moving on then...

3: @jadeispotato asks; A couple of questions for Cass: Why do you do underground fighting, is it just to ease bordem, like working at a night club? Also, are you not upset that your mother and father will be raising a child together as a family? I know it was your idea not to see him and all, and they both love you very much, but does it not hurt?

Cassie: I did street fighting when I was younger because I was really good at fighting and thought I could make some money off of it, but I was too young to go into the professional circuit.