Up Coming Robin Williams Films + Author's Note

Okay, so I am trying to watch more movies by Robin Williams, but they are all on hold on Netflix. So I'm going to talk about the movies Robin was going to make and movies he has made but haven't been released yet.

*****

Mrs. Doubtfire 2: Sadly, the script was underway when Robin passed away. If they still decide to make the movie it will have a new lead. But on a happier note, some of the original cast will be returning if the movie is still on.

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb: This movie will be expected in theaters Dec. 19, and yes, Robin will be starring as Teddy Roosevelt. This film was completed before the tragic passing.

Merry Friggin' Christmas: This movie stars Robin as Boyd Mitchler's father. I believe this an original film in that it is not a sequel. Though, I'm not one-hundred percent possitive that it is not goining to be rated R.

Boulevard: Yet another film i'm not sure of the ratings, but Robin is starring as the lead in this film. It is not as much a comedy as it is a deep drama, so we will get another chance to see the emotional side of Robin one last time.

Absolutley Anything: I don't have much information about this film, but I am aware it is animated. The release date is set to be in 2015. And I believe Robin will be in this film, though not as the main character.

*****

Sorry if I messed up some of this information, but I did the best I could. I am possitive about my statements for Mrs. Doubtfire and Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.