The Fact Is...

I just can't get over the fact that Robin is dead. Honestly I feel empty inside when ever I think about him never being in another movie. It didn't really dawn on me that he was really dead until I saw that "in loving memory" thing in a movie today.

Wow, now who will I look up to? Who will be my new favorite actor? Who will I try to immitate now that Robin is gone? I can only immitate old news and movies now. 

Robin, if you can read this now, I want you to send a sign, something that tells us all humor isn't gone. Show us to the next top comedian. Show us that it is possible to laugh after you've died. Just give us a sign.

Robin, we never had a friend like you, and we never will again. You are the real deal. You are freakin' Robin Williams for crying out loud! Christmas is nearing Robin, and the fact is it won't be the same without you. The joy will be 10% off this year, and the happiness wlll be 5% off, and so on. We will never be 100% the same as we were in July. We will never recover all the way because you had such an impact on us.

Anyway, enough of the sob story. I just wanted to wish you and everyone else a merry Christmas. Have fun celebrating in Heaven Robin! Tell Jesus I said happy birthday!

Bye Robin. I'm going to miss you.

And that is the end of this chapter! I'll be writing again soon, so stay on the look out! Have a merry Christmas (or other holiday) and a happy New Year!