Good Morning Vietnam

Good Morning Vietnam! Well, considering most of you aren't in Vietnam, I'll say, "good morning universe!"For your sakes. This chapter is going to fast paste and upbeat just like Robin is in this movie.

This movie was great, and very long if I might add. I absolutley loved Robin's role, but that's nothing new because I love all of Robin's roles! Wow, I'm so energized from watching this movie! It's almost midnight and I feel so awake! 

Anyways, this movie was: long, funny, amazing, and... predictable? It was predictable in the fact that I was waiting for a bomb to blow up in Robin's face and it did! But besides that, it was good. 

I laughed a lot during this movie. Some of it was because of dialogue, but most of it was the actors' responses to the dialogue! Like when the leitenant 'tries' to be funny, their faces were perfect! 

I also loved it when Robin interviewed the soldiers! "I'm O-O-O-O-O'Neal." I will never forget that!

Well, it's getting pretty late, and my energy is running out. Sorry it was such a short chapter, but before I go, I wanted to mention something. In the end of the movie, Robi says, "I'm history! I'm outa' here!" Well, does that sound familiar? It does to me because it sounds like what Genie said in Aladdin.

I think this character in the movie (I can't recall his name) and Genie are very similar because both rely on improve. But really, I need to stop writing because otherwise I won't be able to say another quote! 

"Goodbye Vietnam!"