Chapter 2 - they finally became one!

Scene in Mehta house:

It was morning and Mr and Mrs. Mehta was doing their breakfast when the three girls came.

Ani/Rida/Esh: Good Morning dad/uncle

Mr.Mehta: Good Morning Ridz and Esh baby😊

Annika somehow felt very bad cuz her Mr.Mehta didn't wished her Good Morning but why he didn't wished?

Annika ,Rida and Esha was doing there breakfast when Mrs.Mehta said something which made annika shock.

Mrs.Mehta: Annika..

Annika: yess mum..

Mrs.Mehta: (stared her with lil angry eyes which made annika scared)

Annika: sorry mam. (It was unnoticed by rida and esha)

Mrs Mehta: so annika ,me and your dad decided to get you married.

Annika was shocked and rida and esha was just too shocked but was happy to hear this.

Annika: marriage? Me? But why now? I...m..e..an i have many works and right now I can't concentrate on anything except my work.

Mr.Mehta: so what. When you go to outside and come back to home late night that time you didn't think about your work? Your age is now almost 25 and you should be married by now.

Mrs.Mehta: we have already choosed a boy for you. The boy has also agreed and it's the best alliance for you cuz it's Oberois.

Annika: b..u..tt  m..yy  wo...r..k (she was stammering)

Esha: hey why are you stammering? It's okay. You can continue your work after marriage.

Annika: (was silent cuz she knows if she says no then she know what will happen with her)

Mr.Mehta: your marriage will happen within 2 days.

Rida: but uncle ,within 2 days??? I mean the other functions before marriage should also happen nah?? I always wanted annika's marriage to be grand one. So why itni jaldi? (So hurry)

Mr.Mehta: ik you guys want her marriage to happen in a grand way but dear i want annika to be settle down with her husband very soon ,I can't keep her anymore in my house. And also the Oberois agreed that marriage will happen within 2 days only. And about the functions before marriage ,they said they will do it after marriage.

Esha/rida: okayy.

Esha: annika, do you want to marry him? Or if you don't want then tell uncle.

Annika: no no it's okay. I will marry him.

Mr/Mrs.Mehta: (sighed in relief)

Rida: but who's the lucky boy?

Esha: what's his name? He must be hot nah?

Mrs.Mehta: hahaha...he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He is a top businessman in india. Here is the pic.

annika/esha was literally confused after hearing the name. They saw the pic and annika felt like she saw him somewhere. (Esha,annika and shivaay were classmates same class)