Chapter 15 - Revealations Part 2

Thank you for the good response!😀
Updating it for you all and specially for this girl - mittylitty  ❤️
——————————————————————

Continued:

Rudra: wait a minute guys ,will you tell me what exactly happened?

Annika: You...both...tog..eth..er? (Stammering and tears brimming from her eyes)

Esha: Yes Annika.

Dadi: ye ho kya raha hain yaha? Koi samjhayega mujhe?

Esha: So let me start first.....this all started when Gauri came here for the first time and behaved ill with Annika. Shivaay became suspicious of her behaviour towards her where she should behave well as she is her sister ,he thought. He was more suspicious when he heard 'Trivedi' instead of Mehta. We were also equally shocked! I and Rida were always suspicious of their behaviour towards Annika. We told everything that we noticed in annika's house. We then decided to find out everything. Shivaay vowed to find everything by himself.

Rudra: Then?

Rida: then what...! We started to find out. Shivaay kept a private investigator to find out about them but unfortunately we failed to collect any suspicious information and then that day came when we were drunk and Annika told about her mother's death truth to Shivaay for which Shivaay was sure that something is there in her past. When he remembered about that night ,he came to us and said us everything and by that time we were sure that Mr and Mr.Mehta is behind her property something like that. Honestly speaking ,We three were thanking Rudra numerous times for mixing something in our drinks otherwise we couldn't have find out anything and this day wouldn't have come.

Rudra: (proudly holding his collars) I know..I know I'm smart!

Om: shut up! Shivaay ,but how did you know about Mrs.Sharmila and all?

Shivaay: You know I went to London for the business trip but it was really written in my fate that I should go there and only for this ,I found out about that. I instructed Esha and Rida to take care of Annika. Nothing should happened her. I also instructed that if they find out anything suspicious then they should call me and that is when Mr.and Mrs.Mehta came back. We didn't knew that they will double cross us. Everything was going normal. Before the night of my trip to london ,I got to know from my Private investigator that a women used to work in Mehta company before 5 years. Her name was Mrs.Sharmila Trivedi and that is when I remembered that Annika's surname was Trivedi. The investigator also said that Mrs.Trivedi is no more now and then I remembered Annika saying her mother's death truth for which i was totally sure that Mrs.Sharmila was her mother but still for proves I need to confirm. So then I went to Mehta house along with Esha and Rida that night. Thank god the security guard listened to me and opened the door for us. We secretly went to Annika's room to find anything suspicious but we couldn't. We even checked Mr and Mrs.Mehta's room but there also we didn't find anything then when my eyes went to a locked store room type which was totally dusty from outside.

Om: if that room was dusty then why does Esha and Rida doesn't knew about that?

Esha: it's because Annika never allowed us to go there. We thought it was a store room so we never bothered about that room.

Shivaay: but i had a strong feeling that we can find something there. Esha and Rida stopped me by saying that Annika will be upset if i enter the room without her concern but I didn't cared and broke the door. It was totally messed up. There were some old cupboards there. We opened the door and found out many albums of Annika and her Mother and also her father! I didn't knew that she was Mrs.Sharmila so I messaged my investigator to send me the pic of her and when he send me ,I was confirmed! She was Mrs.Sharmila Trivedi mother of Annika Trivedi! Her father's name was Rohit Trivedi who was a great playboy of that time. He married Mrs.Sharmila for his pleasures only but she was not aware of him being playboy. Mrs.Sharmila gave birth to twins.