Chapter 5 - You are the right one!

It was morning and shivika woke up with smiling face because for yesterday night. They got ready and came to dining area where Risha and OmRu were present.

All: Good Morning!

Shivika: Good Morning!!

Rudra: bhaya where you two were last night haan? I was searching you guys whole house!

Shivika stared each other.

Rudra: bhaya bhabi ,I'm asking you something!

Shivaay: oh sorry!

Om: abhi se biwi se nazar nahi hatt rahi hain.
(Chuckled)

Rudra: hahaha... btw bhaya where you both were last night?

Annika: actually shivaay and i went to restaurant last night for having dinner and also for spending some quality time.

All: (glared each other)

Esha: woww!! Jiju is becoming romantic from now!

Rida: Romantic SSO!

OmRu: (laughed)

Shivaay: hey you don't call me that jiju! I said nah to call me SSO!

Esha: yaar itna gussa kyun horaha hain. Bachpan mein tu aisa nahi tha.

Rudra: really?! How was bhaya then?

Esha: your bhaya was....(cutted by shivaay)

Shivaay: okay no need to know how i was in my childhood. And you rudra ,you are asking like you don't know how i was and you were not in my childhood right?!

Om: why you getting angry shivaay? It's okay. You guys are legally husband and wife. You guys have all the right to do with whatever you want. It just that we were teasing you.

Shivaay: i..I don't like this! I don't! So stop doing that!

Annika: (put her hands on shivaay's shoulder) Relax shivaay. Itni bhi gussa hone ki kiya baat hain. They are just kidding! Let it be!

Shivaay: hmmm...

Esha: chorry jiju!

Shivaay: wtf!! You again called me jiju?!

Esha: yess i called! (Chuckled)

Shivaay: what the...just stop it yaar! I don't like this. Okay fine if you want to call me shiv then you can but not jiju!

Rida: ye banda itni jaldi maan gaya.
(In mind)

Rida: then i can also?

Shivaay: yess my chubby girl!

Rida: (passed a cute baby smile)

Esha: woww! Chubby girl!! I appreciate SSO!

Shivaay: thank you talkative!

All burst into laughter and esha's expression was priceless!

Esha: wtf dude!! Don't call me that yaar! Okay i will not call you jiju. I will call you sso but for that you have to stop calling me talkative!