Chapter 14 - Reavelations Part 1

Thank you for voting and comment😀
Happy Reading.
————————————————————

The next morning ,whole Oberoi Mansion was decorated very grandly as if there's a marriage happening. Everyone was working. Annika came down wearing her new dress to go to office but was stopped by Shivaay.

Annika: Leave my sight Mr.Oberoi!

Shivaay: what if i wont?

Annika: I will kill you!

Shivaay: I'm ready to die in your hands Mrs.Oberoi.

Annika: (glare him)

Shivaay: waise you looking smashing hot in this red shirt and skin pant. Don't wear such dresses nah ,I will not be able to control my hormones. (Whispered to her ear)

Annika: Am I a controller that who will control your so called hormones?

Shivaay: Yes you are! You are my everything...

Annika: no I'm not!

Shivaay: I will make you soon mine! (Winked) Waise where you are going?

Annika: to hell!

Shivaay: what?!

Annika: none of your business!

Then Pinky came there.

Pinky: O my mata! Did I disturbs my Love birds? (smiling widely)

Shivaay: no it's okay..

Annika: pinky maa ,why the whole house is decorated like that? I mean is there any party gonna held ?

Shivaay: toh kya ghar aise hi sajaya hain...?

Annika: I'm not talking with you!

Pinky: Oh God! Tum dono ne jhagra kia hain kya? Anyways ,yes a party gonna held and it is specially kepts by Shivaay. He wanted to keep a party because he completed his very important projects so for enjoyments he kepts this. But annika ,where are you goings now beta?

Annika: woh maa ,I'm going to office..

Pinky: Annika....today there is party and at least for today don't go to office. You know Shivaay ,Annika used to always stay most of the whole day in office and come at night only in these 3 weeks!

Someone called Pinky and she went from there after saying Annika not to go to office. She agreed. Shivaay was feeling bad hearing what his mom said.

Shivaay: (mind) These 3 weeks were bad for her but the upcoming gonna make her life totally different. Just wait tonight baby ,everything gonna be alright! (Smirked)

The function was started at evening by 7 pm. Everybody was looking amazing. The whole house was looking beautiful. Guests started to come. Media was also there. Pinky and Dadi came to hall waiting for the youngsters. Then they came there one by one. All were stunned to see them.

OMKARA